Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? (423 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Chuksjohnleo24: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't know whether I will make it to unizik medicine with 271 UTME score. what are my chances should I change to another school?
Please help a brother.
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by mdan(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:
I don't know whether I will make it to unizik medicine with 271 UTME score. what are my chances should I change to another school?
Please help a brother.

Do the arithmetics bro.
Medicine is currently 310.5. even with 80% in post ume added to your 271, what's your fate ?
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Chuksjohnleo24: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
mdan:

Do the arithmetics bro.
Medicine is currently 310.5. even with 80% in post ume added to your 271, what's your fate ?
What should I do?
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by mdan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:

What should I do?
First, pray they conduct they Conduct Post ume this year.
Then you calculate the possible figure you need to score to get admitted. I guess you can do that
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigga change the course or better still school

Unizik go change ur destiny bro

(1) (Reply)

Florence Obi Emerges Unical’s First Female VC / Updates On Tertiary School As Some States Set To Resume Today. / A Clarion Call: Save The Unn Press Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.