Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Knowledge Of Language And Life In The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Knowledge Of Language And Life In The Uk (1146 Views)

List Of Countries With Most Number Of Language Spoken(nigeria Is Still A Learner / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Of Language And Life In The Uk by concrete: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
hello all

i'm going through the application (my hubby will soon apply) and i'm having a difficult time understanding if he needs to take that test or any other english language requirement test. please advise and please please provide additional info if need be. i'm following the links and still not getting it

stress wan kill me die, i think i'm losing it lol
Re: Knowledge Of Language And Life In The Uk by justwise(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2011
concrete:

hello all

i'm going through the application (my hubby will soon apply) and i'm having a difficult time understanding if he needs to take that test or any other english language requirement test. please advise and please please provide additional info if need be. i'm following the links and still not getting it

stress wan kill me die, i think i'm losing it lol

What type of visa is your hubby applying for? Knowledge of language and life in the UK test is for pple applying to
'settlement' visa
Re: Knowledge Of Language And Life In The Uk by Mylesudeh: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
Traveling to Lagos-Nigeria and its surrounding areas?? Let us provide you with a chauffeur driven car rental services. Our prices are remarkably low and our services are like never before seen in Nigeria!! www.unityglobalventures.com or call 202-459-2103

(1) (Reply)

US Student Visa Sponsorship / Slovenia Tourist/visiting Visa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.