Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Making Money With Your Phone Now Possible Than Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Your Phone Now Possible Than Ever (245 Views)

You Can Start Earning With Your Mobile Phone Now / Making Money With Btc simple method / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Your Phone Now Possible Than Ever by damiloladuke: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
The world is going VIRTUAL - The world is changing, but are you changing with it?

Have you even sat down to think about how things would never remain the same. In years to come, many companies would have replaced their staff with Artifical Intelligence - a lot of people will cry.

Today, the President held the 7th or 9th Virtual FEC meeting and it is not clear when they would go physical. With just your phone you can buy everything you need on the internet. Don't you think you have made someone lose his or her job?

When people complain of lack of funds, I just laugh and wonder if we all live in the same world

I work with a media company and my salary is N120K but I made close to N1.5million during this lockdown - with my phone (creating business videos, basic animation and organizing classes for people)

Guess what, my company realised we could work from home and said we should not resume at the office anymore. The cleaner has lost her job, same with the security man.

My brother and sister. With your phone, you can make money. Only if you are not lazy. Stop complaining...Try online business today.

Don't go for information products that are reserved for professionals, start with basic skills that can fetch you small change that will turn to big money at the end of the month.

Sometimes, I check my bank statement and even me I am always surprised at the number of transactions that pass trough each month.

If you are married man and you are always begging your friends for support, save yourself the shame and start doing small small thing for people.

One thing I have come to realise is people that have money are ready to spend on anything that pleases them. A woman once asked me to turn all her kids photos to GIFs, imagine that.

Business owners will approach you to help them create business videos. I am in Lagos, I create animations for people in Abuja and they even refer me to their friends (Mind you, I am not a professional animator, I only learnt PLOTAGON with my phone and I have made lots of money creating basic animations for people, not to talk of how much I make from training people.

Don't get to heaven and see that you could have lived a better life than you lived. Resources like your phone, Internet are at your disposal. Utilise them to the fullest.

You can check https://sanya.disha.page for some basic skills you can learn today.

Thank You
Agunbiade Sanya
Skill Acquisition Trainer/Blogger

1 Like

Re: Making Money With Your Phone Now Possible Than Ever by empire02: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
How do I learn this?
Re: Making Money With Your Phone Now Possible Than Ever by winkmart: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
empire02:
How do I learn this?
Please visit https://sanya.disha.page and see if it is what you will be interested in, as not everyone has the patience to learn a such skills.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Accounts, Facebook Group And Pages For Sale / Check my Live Experience thread in Investment section / If You Sell Bags Of Rice, Beans, Garri. Contact Me. Location: Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.