Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family (1607 Views)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In(Photos) / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
When it comes to wrestling, the WWE is the most popular wrestling brand. It has the best wrestlers globally, and possesses alot of star names like John Cena, Big Show, Undertaker, Ray Mysterio and so on.

But, one person who was really loved by so many WrestleMania faithfuls is Randy Orton. Randy is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE, and his fighting skills were always top notch.

Randy Orton was born on April 1, 1980. He hails from the United States of America. Randy is happily married to his wife Kim, and they have 2 kids together. Randy Orton has really grown old from when he was in his prime, and most people who no longer watch wrestling will really find it hard to recognize him now.

Randy has a very happy home, and this is seen when he always praises his wife on his social media accounts.

Here are some recent pictures of Randy Orton and his Wife and kids that you will like to see.  

meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Even though he does some annoying things in wwe he still have a cute family

1 Like

Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by emillysmigael(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
He's got a lovely family...
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
emillysmigael:
He's got a lovely family...
I swear, I thought he had a divorce and doesn't have a child.. everyone knows his nature in wrestling
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by MANGAM(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Legend Killer with voices in his head

1 Like

Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by MJBOLT: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020

One of the all time greats,a true legend unlike Bore Cena
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by derbykol(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
The viper
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
derbykol:
The viper
That is his notorious name.
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by paulolee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
wow...beautiful family...
dnt know Randy the viper got such beautiful wife and daughter..
loved this guy back then in w.w.e.....he hardly lose and that his smackdown is final..
he once did an outstanding fight with the undertaker but the deadman proved stronger than Randy's viper.
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulolee:
wow...beautiful family...
dnt know Randy the viper got such beautiful wife and daughter..
loved this guy back then in w.w.e.....he hardly lose and that his smackdown is final..
he once did an outstanding fight with the undertaker but the deadman proved stronger than Randy's viper.
Never watched that fight but he tried sha
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by paulolee(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
Never watched that fight but he tried sha
jus google it...i think they even did a casket match too
Re: Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulolee:
jus google it...i think they even did a casket match too
wahoo I don't know that , I'll check . I'm not updated on the latest happening in wwe, I'm quite busy

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Dating Sugar Mummys, Click To Get Contact For Hook Up / Golden Manipulated Fixed Match On Facebook Is Fake And Scam!! Read This!!! / One Man With Two Mouths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.