Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia (1503 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Is This the King of Budget Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia by skywalker240(m): 5:47am On Jul 24, 2020
seunmueezz:

G90T beats the 730G
Nah, Atheistandproud created a thread on the G90T VS 720G the 9nm 720g had a slight advantage, the 730G must be a little higher than the 720g peformance wise.
Re: Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia by seunmueezz: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
skywalker240:

Nah, Atheistandproud created a thread on the G90T VS 720G the 9nm 720g had a slight advantage, the 730G must be a little higher than the 720g peformance wise.

Nah.. The advantage 720G has over G90T is in its manufacturing process, it has 8nm, compared to 12nm...
In other areas, they battle it out. One is better in some areas, likewise the other. Just very minute.
That is the slight advantage.

Now to the 730G
According to benchmarks, Helio G90T has better performance than its rival even in its graphic performances.
G90T has better performance(cpu), better RAM speed, better gpu clock speed, better memory size.

In real life use though, the differences ain't that noticeable

Search through on google.
Re: Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia by atheistandproud(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
seunmueezz:

Nah.. The advantage 720G has over G90T is in its manufacturing process, it has 8nm, compared to 12nm...
In other areas, they battle it out. One is better in some areas, likewise the other. Just very minute.
That is the slight advantage.

Now to the 730G
According to benchmarks, Helio G90T has better performance than its rival even in its graphic performances.
G90T has better performance(cpu), better RAM speed, better gpu clock speed, better memory size.

In real life use though, the differences ain't that noticeable

Search through on google.

Wrong sir.

Both SoCs use high performance cores based on ARM cortex A76. As usual, Qualcomm customizes their cores to boost performance. Mediatek don't have the license to do so.

Like I said earlier, both are designed based on Cortex A76 architecture but the 730G uses customized Kryo 470 Gold cores that beat the regular A76 cores. The 730G also have a better clockspeed (2.2GHz Vs 2.05GHz)

The 730G has better benchmarks scores on GeekBench as well.

When the G90T beats the 730G is in the GPU and gaming aspects. The G90T issa clear winner.

The G90T also has a faster RAM too

For camera, video and audio, Bluetooth, WiFi, support, GPS etc. The 730G wins.
Re: Best Budget Phones For Gaming that I can order from jumia by seunmueezz: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
[img][/img]
atheistandproud:

Wrong sir.

Both SoCs use high performance cores based on ARM cortex A76. As usual, Qualcomm customizes their cores to boost performance. Mediatek don't have the license to do so.

Like I said earlier, both are designed based on Cortex A76 architecture but the 730G uses customized Kryo 470 Gold cores that beat the regular A76 cores. The 730G also have a better clockspeed (2.2GHz Vs 2.05GHz)

When the G90T beats the 730G is in the GPU and gaming aspects. The G90T issa clear winner.

can you see, you left out the remaining cores...
Which are also very important

And for the camera, it depends on so many things, pixels, sensor, processing.[img]
atheistandproud:

Wrong sir.

And for the camera, it depends on so many things, pixels, sensor, processing.[/img]
atheistandproud:

Wrong sir.

And for the camera, it depends on so many things, pixels, sensor, processing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max Unboxing / Come In XIAOMI Users / Do You Know Your Phone Is Secretly Spying On You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.