Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe (402 Views)

Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Ilal: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Police Command in Yobe on Tuesday paraded Abubakar Musa, an Assistant Headmaster, for allegedly raping a 10-year-old pupil.

According to reports, the little girl (name withheld) hails from Jajere, Fune Local Government Area of the state.

Parading the suspect in Damaturu , the command’s Spokesman, ASP Dungus Abdulkarim, said Musa was with Jajere Central Primary School ,in which the victim, a primary five pupil, was schooling.

He said the culprit had canal knowledge of the victim on July 15 and 17.

“ Investigation revealed that Musa met her in the market where she sells sachet water.

“ He then picked two sachets and left after telling her to meet him in an uncompleted building for her money.

“ As soon as she arrived, he took advantage of the situation and had sexual intercourse with her.

“ It was also gathered that Musa lured the victim to a-yet-to-be identified place and had canal knowledge of her for the second time

“ We are now working with the victim to identify the second crime scene,” Abdulkarim said.

The spokesman said the matter was under investigation and the suspect would soon be charged to court after the investigation.

Responding, Musa, 37, confessed to having sexual intercourse with the victim twice, but said it was the handiwork of devil.

He insisted that he had an affair with the victim with her consent without any threat or force.

“ She has been soliciting for money from me on numerous occasions, that was what brought her very close to me.

“ It is an unfortunate incident that I regret so much,” he said.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/headmaster-rapes-girl/

1 Share

Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
I hope that is not the picture of the victim included there? undecided
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
castrate him with immediate effect
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Shortbreadkah: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Devil don romance mamiwota grin
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Ilal: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope that is not the picture of the victim included there? undecided

Nope
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by TransflectTP(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ilal:
Nope
Phew!
Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ilal:

Nope
good to know!

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Rapes 10-year-old Girl In Yobe by olorunyomi25149: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Two Oil Thieves Bag Five Years In Port Harcourt - Pictures / Nigerians Are The Problem Of Nigeria / Female Soldier Raped By Bandits Appeal Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.