Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke (1016 Views)

Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / "Buhari Will Still Win" - Ngige Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by GFELOG2018: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
There was a mild drama on the floor of the House of Representatives on Wednesday as the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, and member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency, Lagos State, James Faleke, exchanged words.

Ngige, while being questioned by a committee of the House, said he was on the same level with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He noted that aside from being age mates with the former Lagos governor, he also had the same political achievements with him.

“Faleke, they said is up to 60. You are near my age, but I am at least seven years older than you. I’m sure. I am of the same age with your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju. I was governor with him at the same time. He was a senator, and I was a senator. I am a two-time minister and he was a minister,” he said.

The lawmaker, in an apparent reference to the controversies that trailed Ngige’s election as governor of Anambra State, retorted that Tinubu won his own election “very well”.

The minister then reminded Faleke, who was a former deputy governorship candidate of the APC in Kogi State, how his struggle to replace his running mate and governorship candidate, Abubakar Audu, was frustrated after the latter died shortly after they both won the election.

“Mr Minister, please respond,” Faleke fired back.

“I am responding. You yab me, I will yab you 10 times. I am a Lagos boy. You are just a small boy in Lagos. Look at this boy. Mushin boy is talking to a VI boy. I live in Victoria Island,” Ngige said.

2 Likes

Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by ajailer(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Las Las all na play for all these ppl cos Dem follow join steal and share all men money
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by Hunronikensin5: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
They should have punched themselves!
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by CIDSURVEY(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Show of shame
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
PDP online miscreants will soon misinterpret it in a hateful manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by seunmsg(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
No be by mouth now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by realstars: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do You Carry Bullion Van Like Hiw?
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by PowerOfLove: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
yarimo:
PDP online miscreants will soon misinterpret it in a hateful manner

Lol

1 Like

Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by Bodexman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
seunmsg:
No be by mouth now.

So much unnecessary distractions these days
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
What a time to start bbn, now no one cares bout resumption or following up this NDDC saga

Nigerians youths —
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by flokii: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Typical hateful and envious chestbeater.. it's mouth they use to achieve everything.

The yeye man is already envious of Jagaban for no reason. Betrayers!
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by Victorblaze14(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
seunmsg:
No be by mouth now.

Mushin boy is talking to a VI boy. I live in Victoria Island,” Ngige said. this is so funny mushin boy hmmm
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
flokii:
Typical hateful and envious chestbeater.. it's mouth they use to achieve everything.

The yeye man is already envious of Jagaban for no reason. Betrayers!

Envious of who? ..

In a sane clime, a man like Tinubu would be in jail but this is Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bodexman:

So much unnecessary distractions these days

Very unnecessary and petty distractions.
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by flokii: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Envious of who? ..

In a sane clime, a man like Tinubu would be in jail but this is Nigeria .

Fvck off my mentions
Re: I’m On Same Level With Tinubu, Ngige Tells Faleke by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2020

(1)

Tribunal Order Fresh Election In Bayelsa State / Why Nigeria Must Restructure Or Risk Breakup —adeboye / Fulani Now Have Online Psychological Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.