Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

THE TELECOMS BUSINESS - The Business Of Addiction. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / THE TELECOMS BUSINESS - The Business Of Addiction. (162 Views)

Minding Your Business The Nigerian Way / Analysis Of The Telecoms Industry / My Husband's Addiction Is Destroying My Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE TELECOMS BUSINESS - The Business Of Addiction. by JPIC(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Everybody knows about Mobile Technology and how "addicted" people are to it.

Do you know how many hours you spend on your phone everyday without getting paid for all your activities online?

IF you where given an opportunity, a platform to make money when you do your normal daily activities on your phone, would you take it?
Would it make sense?

Who begged you to top up your phone the last time you did, who forced you?
No Body

Now, imagine moving from mobile ADDICTION to mobile INCOME. Imagine earning passive income while topping up your phone with Airtime

Amazing, isn't it?

A great man once said, "Life doesn't give you what you deserve, it gives you what you asked from it.

Don't forget that knowledge is power let me show you a platform that can help you turn your Mobile ADDICTION to Mobile INCOME

How big is Nigeria Telecoms industry

Let's take a look at some statistics

Nigeria has been ranked 4th largest telecom market globally from sixth position last year

Nigeria spent between #447.8 billions on airtime/data per month and average of
#14 billion+ daily as @ 2016 - NCC

NCC Projected that Nigeria will spend N7 Trillions on AIRTIME/DATA last year 2017

Per Year Inflow investment in Nigeria Telecom Sector now hit #21.4 Trillions

Every hour, about 4 million Nigerians recharges their phones. Whatttt?
Let me say it again: Every hour, about 4 million Nigerians recharges their phones. That means about
24hrs 4 million phones recharges are done daily. Hmmm. THIS IS PER SECONDS EARNING

This leads to establish that,

Telecom industry is bigger than oil & gas industry

BANKS, JUMIA are focusing so much on VTU Telecom business than their core financial/E-commerce business, why? Because they are making huge BILLIONS of money doing it.

Data/airtime have now become the world most valuable resources - economist.com

An average Nigerian spend #2,000+ on airtime monthly but don't get paid anytime they recharge

Having establish this truth, its of no doubt that telecom is the largest market in the world,

...You invest in it, you earn per second/minute.

Contact me through the number in my bio for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Invest In Real Estate As A Couple? / How To Teach Kids To Share / An Extraordinary Approach: Filling The Gap In A Gap Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.