Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bbnaija 2020: "My Mom Is Diabetic, I'll Use My Prize Money To Get Her A New Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: "My Mom Is Diabetic, I'll Use My Prize Money To Get Her A New Body (894 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: "My Mom Is Diabetic, I'll Use My Prize Money To Get Her A New Body by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
New big brother naija 2020 housemate, Dorathy Bachor is quite the doting daughter

The housemate who started trending the sunday night she was unveiled as one of the BBnaija lockdown housemates due to her heavily endowned 'front side', has revealed that her mum comes first before pleasure, fun, or any material things.

During the 'Get To Know Yourselves' task with other housemates, Dorathy who was on the hot seat was asked what she would do with her 30 million naira cash prize money, if she was fortunate enough to win it.

Read more: https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/07/bbnaija-2020-my-mom-is-diabetic-ill-use.html

Re: Bbnaija 2020: "My Mom Is Diabetic, I'll Use My Prize Money To Get Her A New Body by yuswrld20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
na lie she wan use am buy benz

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Toyin Tomato Loses Mum / Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, Gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millio / Video : Davido’s Infamous Dance Now Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.