Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers (1212 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Boko Haram Terrorist Executes five Nigerian Soldiers In Borno (photos) / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Suspected members of the extremist Boko Haram sect have shot dead five persons believed to be humanitarian workers.

The terrorist group publicized the development via a viral video it published on social media Wednesday.

The gunmen who carried out the killing said their victims were aid workers working for nongovernmental organisations.

The 35 seconds video featured five hooded armed men standing behind five abductees who were kneeling before them.

An unidentified voice speaking in Hausa said, “this is a message to the infidels who are using you to cheat and turn our people into unbelievers. You should know that your employers are just using you to achieve their aims, but they don’t care about you. That’s why whenever we abduct you, they don’t care about you.

“Our advice for you is that you should repent and turn to God, or else we shall continue to waylay and abduct you all in all the routes that you traverse.

“And if you don’t heed to our warning, what is about to happen to these five aid workers would also be fate that will befall you too.”

At the end of the speech, one of the gunmen ordered them to fire the abducted aid workers.

The gunmen summarily shot at the five men whose faces were all blinded.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Hezzyluv: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
They claimed to be working for God by killing innocent people. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Crazy! Really Crazy!
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na wa
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Coder2Client(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
That's the commandments of Allah, kill and kill, please kill and kill.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by aronski(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Gadaluck(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Very sickening undecided
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Sunofgod(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
ok
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria.....
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by meccuno: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Sunofgod:
Nigeria.....
[/s] northern Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Spicycat(f): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
meccuno:
northern Nigeria.
North East Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Getintouch2004(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Geez embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by SarkinYarki: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
SamuelAnyawu I hope you are safe
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by SarkinYarki: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Don't let any aid group decieve you to the NorthEast with any Job offer ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Olabode971(f): 2:04am On Jul 23, 2020
maim, kill, destroy... that's is their objective..WELL, they can only thrive most, in a failed country like Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Aflix(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2020
And the army will still realease these monsters if they are caught Makes me wonder what's going on in the heads of those that call themselves our leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2020
SarkinYarki:
SamuelAnyawu I hope you are safe

Sure tho I personally know two guys executed there as my paddies.

It's really saddening

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by SarkinYarki: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Sure tho I personally know two guys executed there as my paddies.

It's really saddening

So sad bro ...So sorry about your loss
Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by GOFRONT(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2020
How these microscopic few guys have over powered our Almighty Nigerian Army and Buratai still baffles me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by EagleNest(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Is Boko Haram still fooling around deceiving themself that they are fighting for Allah? It is just that Nigeria military is weak just as Nigeria government.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by meccuno: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Spicycat:

North East Nigeria.
you are a patriot grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Thatlong9: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Religion has done more harm than good especially in this par of the world.
Nothing good comes out of it absolutely NOTHING. You see your brother as an infidel cos he's now a Christian/Muslim as opposed to your own belief. You forget we are humans first, then brothers but NO religion takes away that sense of reasoning and makes you think your OWN Belief IS RIGHT AND OTHERS ARE WRONG.
CHASE SPIRITUALITY PEOPLE AND NOT RELIGION, HAVE PEOPLE TO CALL A FAMILY AND NOT SOME MOSQUE/CHURCH.
too bad

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Farki: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
How these microscopic few guys have over powered our Almighty Nigerian Army and Buratai still baffles me.....

Almighty only to defenseless Nigerian civilians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by Hezzyluv: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Mr. perfect, you mean punctuations? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Five Aid Workers by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) / Face Of Killer SARS Officers In Nigeria Still Working Freely / Face Of A Fraudster......... Help me locate this criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.