Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Disagree With Garba Shehu And His Piece Of Crap… By Sabo Douglas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Disagree With Garba Shehu And His Piece Of Crap… By Sabo Douglas (173 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree With Garba Shehu And His Piece Of Crap… By Sabo Douglas by Ukpaka: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
I Disagree With Garba Shehu And His Piece Of Crap… By Sabo Douglas
https://247ureports.com/2020/07/i-disagree-with-garba-shehu-and-his-piece-of-crap-by-sabo-douglas/
-
There is no sect in northern Nigeria that the Fulani bandits have not touched. I pray they will be on their feet when all these sects rise against them

They have killed the politicians, Pastors, Imam’s, Traders, Farmers, Soldiers, Police, pregnant women and even children. Infact had at some of their missions, remove and unborn child and re-killed it.

If this goes full fledged, I hope we can curtail it. If the people from Zamfara, Sokoto, Benue, Katsina, Birnin Gwari, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna and other places should go on a revenge mission.

(1) (Reply)

Waziri Gobir Condoles The Abdulrazaq Family Over Death Of Patriach. / Politics; Ondo 2020 How I Will Defeat Akeredolu-pdp' Jegede / PDP Begins Plans For 2023, Sets Dates For Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.