Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy (743 Views)

Fulani-Kanuri Power Game / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
A diarchy is a form of government characterized by corule, with two people ruling a polity together either lawfully or de facto, by collusion and force. The executive power as presently constituted in Aso Rock is exercised jointly by Fulani and Kanuri. Osinbajo has been used to harvest vote from the south with the belief by southerners that they were represented. It was the death of the late Abba Kyari that exposed the lie behind the Buhari - Osinbajo ticket. The humiliation and ridicule Osinbajo passed through in Aso Rock is in the archive for all to read.

Osinbajo was used as a bait to obtain the southern vote but he was dumped after the victory. Garba Sheu made us understand that Buhari is in charge and that there is no joint presidency. He made it clear Buhari is the presidency and Osinbajo is nonentity.

To our surprise, the same Buhari that cannot delegate power to Osinbajo was comfortable giving power to the late Abba Kyari. All the facts are in public archive for reading

The late Abba Kyari was the Kanuri leg of the executive power while Buhari is the Fulani leg. Together they made the diarchy.

In other words, there is no southern presence in Aso Rock: it is all northern. Federal character as well as compliance with Constitution is in Aso Rock Trash.

Surprisingly, Kaduna and Borno are being marketed now. The two states are slaughter houses now. Blood is flowing like a river in both. Their executive governors are giving one excuse after another. While Borno may be overlooked, Kaduna cannot be forgiven for the bloodshed of innocent lives. Right now Kaduna is a killing field whose governor should be weeping and embarrassed. But what do we have? A governor that is shameless.

Nobody should be deceived by the so - called performance of governor Babagana Umara Zulum, it is another power game to keep power in the north. The late Abba Kyari was a co - president in Buhari administration and as result, Babagana Umara Zulum should concentrate on bringing security to Borno. If he cannot make Borno peaceful what can he do about Nigeria's political crisis? As for El - Rufai, Kaduna bloodshed is his albatross. He should keep off national politics. Of what use is a man who cannot stop blood flow in his state?

Babagana Umara Zulum is another backdoor through which the north wants to hijack power. Both north west and north east should sort out the insecurity in their respective zones and forget about struggling for power in Aso Rock.

Buhari and all the security apparatus are from both north west and north east, yet human beings are perishing at an alarming rate. Blood flows like water; lives are cheap and not valued.

Aso Rock cannot help those who do not help themselves. North west and north east cannot help themselves and can never be saved by Aso Rock. They can stay in Aso Rock for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Colonization still dey......
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:
Colonization still dey......
We know that.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bulleye:

We know that.

Good............how in this day are africans still colonizing africans?

I pity the Hausa'!

& their cohorts.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Good............how in this day are africans still colonizing africans? I pity the Hausa'!
Is the south not colonized?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bulleye:

Is the south not colonized?

By who?

I know me and my 'clan are free.......very free in fact!

However, the south is marginalized - not colonized.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

By who?
I know me and my 'clan are free.......very free in fact!
Proof please.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bulleye:

Proof please.

See above above - and now stop bothering me.

Thanks,
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

See above - and now stop bothering me.
Thanks,
It is ok.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by okefrancis: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s][/s]
Bulleye:
A diarchy is a form of government characterized by corule, with two people ruling a polity together either lawfully or de facto, by collusion and force. The executive power as presently constituted in Aso Rock is exercised jointly by Fulani and Kanuri. Osinbajo has been used to harvest vote from the south with the belief by southerners that they were represented. It was the death of the late Abba Kyari that exposed the lie behind the Buhari - Osinbajo ticket. The humiliation and ridicule Osinbajo passed through in Aso Rock is in the archive for all to read.

Osinbajo was used as a bait to obtain the southern vote but he was dumped after the victory. Garba Sheu made us understand that Buhari is in charge and that there is no joint presidency. He made it clear Buhari is the presidency and Osinbajo is nonentity.

To our surprise, the same Buhari that cannot delegate power to Osinbajo was comfortable giving power to the late Abba Kyari. All the facts are in public archive to read.

The late Abba Kyari was the Kanuri leg of the executive power while Buhari is the Fulani leg. Together they made the diarchy.

In other words, there is no southern presence in Aso Rock: it is all northern. Federal character as well as compliance with Constitution is in Aso Rock Trash.

Surprisingly, Kaduna and Borno are being marketed now. The two states are slaughter houses now. Blood is flowing like a river in both. Their executive governors are giving one excuse after another. While Borno may be overlooked, Kaduna cannot be forgiven for the bloodshed of innocent lives. Right now Kaduna is a killing field whose governor should be weeping and embarrassed. But what do we have? A governor that is shameless.

Nobody should be deceived by the so - called performance of governor Babagana Umara Zulum, it is another power game to keep power in the north. The late Abba Kyari was a co - president in Buhari administration and as result, Babagana Umara Zulum should concentrate on bringing security to Borno. If he cannot make Borno peaceful what can he do about Nigeria's political crisis? As for El - Rufai, Kaduna bloodshed is his albatross. He should keep off national politics. Of what use is a man who cannot stop blood flow in his state?

Babagana Umara Zulum is another backdoor through which the north wants to hijack power. Both north west and north east should sort out the insecurity in their respective zones and forget about struggling for power in Aso Rock.

Buhari and all the security apparatus are from both north west and north east, yet human beings are perishing at an alarming rate. Blood flows like water; lives are cheap and not valued.

Aso Rock cannot help those who do not help themselves. North west and north east cannot help themselves and can never be saved by Aso Rock. They can stay in Aso Rock for eternity.

[s][/s]
Your trash has no meaning but full of hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
okefrancis:
[/s][s] Your trash has no meaning but full of hatred
Change your viewpoint and read again.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by TheRareGem1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
This price is disjointed, meaningless, nonesensical and rubbish. The piece has no direction. At first you were saying Osinbajo this and that, have you forgotten osinbajo

Slashed CAC business registration by 50%

Slashed cost of product reg with NAFDAC by 80%

Create MSMEClinics in all states

Encourages biz owners by hosting #MSMEAwards annually

SMEs can access loan without collateral

NGR now have 41m MSMEs regs

Do you know anything about ESP? Clearly you just put this trash to distract us and nothing else. It can't work. We are un-bothered.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Razzness(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Una don start again with all this una yeye thread, b4 it was a monarchy of fulani today it is a diarchy, tommorrow it will be triarchy.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bulleye:

It is ok.

Apologies - let me elaborate a little.

The SW has been colonized by 'South Westerners' - Tinubu and co.

The so called 'South South' is free.

The South East is free.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Deputy1111(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
You kept on saying Osinbajo was uses and dumped, by who? Because as far as Nigeria is concerned today, Osinbajo is still the number 2 citizen.

In case you don't know, Osinbajo that was dumped still in charge of many activities going on to in making Nigeria better.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Apologies - let me elaborate a little.
The SW has been colonized by 'South Westerners' - Tinubu and co.
The so called 'South South' is free.
The South East is free.
But the facts on the ground are in contrast.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Shooyie: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
The simple truth is, Osinbajo makes and heads the most important committees charged with making important initiatives.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Sunofgod(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bulleye:

But the facts on the ground are in contrast.

Feel free to enter the 'SE' i will assure you it's fair, free and prospering despite everything !
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Shooyie:
The simple truth is, Osinbajo makes and heads the most important committees charged with making important initiatives.
Kindly make public the impact of those committees on the lives of Nigerians. Who knows I might be your disciple.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Feel free to enter the 'SE' i will assure you it's fair, free and prospering despite everything !
Happy to read that.
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
This price is disjointed, meaningless, nonesensical and rubbish. The piece has no direction. At first you were saying Osinbajo this and that, have you forgotten osinbajo

Slashed CAC business registration by 50%

Slashed cost of product reg with NAFDAC by 80%

Create MSMEClinics in all states

Encourages biz owners by hosting #MSMEAwards annually

SMEs can access loan without collateral

NGR now have 41m MSMEs regs

Do you know anything about ESP? Clearly you just put this trash to distract us and nothing else. It can't work. We are un-bothered.

How are you sure Bandits will not kidnap you on your way to Abuja? Of what benefits are all those when lives are not secured?
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Minsk24: 4:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Bulleye:

How are you sure Bandits will not kidnap you on your way to Abuja? Of what benefits are all those when lives are not secured?

Dont mind all these Dumbos opposing you, this kinda people are the problem we have in this country... Nice thread OP... There's so much going on behind the killings in Northern Nigeria... One day we go know,
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by orisa37: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
GAMBARI HOW NOW?
Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by ojokolax: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
as the name depicts the northern bulls have shat in the eye of this writer so it is easy for us to forgive him for being blind as to the recent activities of the Vice President. I wonder if it would make any difference to inform him that Prof Yemi Osinbajo currently heads the Economic Sustainability Plan committee, the power sector reform committee, The National council on privatisation, and the Natinal Economic council to but name a few.
I hope with these few point of mine that I have been able to confuse you and not convince you about the mental state of the writer of this baised opinionated piece.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani - Kanuri Diarchy by Bulleye(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojokolax:
as the name depicts the northern bulls have shat in the eye of this writer so it is easy for us to forgive him for being blind as to the recent activities of the Vice President. I wonder if it would make any difference to inform him that Prof Yemi Osinbajo currently heads the Economic Sustainability Plan committee, the power sector reform committee, The National council on privatisation, and the Natinal Economic council to but name a few.
I hope with these few point of mine that I have been able to confuse you and not convince you about the mental state of the writer of this baised opinionated piece.
Only the living are aware of economic impact of Osinbajo effort. The dead victims of the insecurity in the land are regretting in their graves to have voted Buhari - Osinbajo scam.

(1) (Reply)

Four More Pro Obaseki Legislators Dump Obaseki. / Breaking: Authentic Edo APC Chairman Refused N100 Million To Endorsed Ize-iyamu / An Igbo Man Should Be Allowed To Be President - Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.