Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins (16010 Views)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by OEPHIUS(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
#Ondo PDP Governorship Primary Election

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi-led Electoral Committee commences counting of votes...

#Ondo2020

1 Share

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by OEPHIUS(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
More

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Seerade029: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Reports from, Dome Akure says the battle is fierce between two of them sha.

I'm placing my bet on Eyitayo tho.

That Agboola just come to scatter PDP like Jimoh Ibrahim did in 2016 grin

Don't why the PDP leaders ain't noticing.

May the Best Kindhearted man emerge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by rfnextar8(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
We are waiting, we all know jegede is going to be the flag bearer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by phransix2: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Does PDP stand a chance against the imcubent?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Before the votes were brought in to be counted............

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by fatymore(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Congrats to the highest bidder.

The presidential primary election was televised too and at the end, we all remember the man with the deepest pocket won.

Anyways, I think PDP is more democratic and civil than Apc when it comes to coordination of their primary election.

I want to buy Asoodun, edakun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Xcellente10(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiss
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Lincoln275(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Abalado(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
I wish the deputy governor could win the primary,,, Aketi is a goner

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by chukwuibuipob: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad I want dat Aketi out from Alagbaka government House b4 he import/foreigner Jews aka land grabbers take ova Ondo state.

Thank you Liverpool wink cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Openbusiness4: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin Midnight counting. Abracadabra go soon apin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by money121(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Seerade029: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
phransix2:

Yes and No.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Godjone(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
The only Democratic party in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by wwwkaycom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
phransix2:
The incumbent have seriously lost his popularity brother. He did some works anyway but the people are tired of second terms, the beast in our governors are always seen during second terms. Again, AKETI'S wife influence in Ondo State isn't a good one. The woman is just everywhere. It's as if she just came to do contracts in the state. Award of all road construction and other projects in the state are influenced by the woman. These works either go to his Igbo brothers, his in-laws or close allies. The woman also is in the habit of staying on Facebook all the times and reacting to all petty criticism, insulting indigenes of the state, calling her husband's political opponent especially those in the other APC faction unprintable names etc. She had to call Ogbagi Akoko a backwood village at a time just because an indigene of the town disagreed with her on Facebook. Another factor that'll make the peoe to work against AKETI is his son who he appointed as consultant to the state Internal revenue agency. That guy is so daft and bad in addressing people especially his fathers political allies. Another factor is that AKETI himself is not a good political manager, he talks anyhow, sings any form of obscene music publicly not minding whose ox is gored. The crisis in his APC if not well handled will also add to his woes. Remember ha had to sponsor candidates under Action Alliance during the 2019 elections, and this led to serious loss for both the APC and AA giving PDP an upper hand in the senate and house of reps, those who lost their elections because of AKETI anti party acts have not forgiven him. In view of all these and many more, if PDP can present a good and sellable candidate and put its house in order so that it becomes difficult for APC to rig, AKETI might not get a second term. The common people in town are not ready to vote him however, money power and APC rigging machine vis inconclusive elections will be well deployed if the opposition isn't serious enough.

21 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Evilgenuis: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
We all know the winner already... Shun this formalities
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Fmlao: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
What are they doing the whole day?
Even election proper no dey reach this time na

Na so dem wan rig for and against the candidate with least 'tax'

Tax collector according to Lord Wike

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by tillaman(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Screw them Pdp

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by frankmoney(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
This kind midnight primaries... When no be general election
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Seerade029: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
fatymore:

The presidential primary election was televised too and at the end, we all remember the man with the deepest pocket won.

Anyways, I think PDP is more democratic and civil than Apc when it comes to coordination of their primary election.

I'm expecting my ileya meat.
Refrigerate and Transport am come Ondo Abeq.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by dexcira(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
I pity those that will put their lives at risk because of them.

I sell affordable secured lands and houses .
Rentals in lekki axis also available.
Kindly check my profile
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by fatymore(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Seerade029:

I'm expecting my ileya meat.
Refrigerate and Transport am come Ondo Abeq.

Come Lag
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Seerade029: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
fatymore:

Come Lag

Can't stay in that traffic sad
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by JaruJaru890: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
phransix2:
yes. Ondo is PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Alkason: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
fatymore:

You won't like it if I tell you what's on my mind.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by MummyIMadeIt: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
wwwkaycom:
AKETI'S wife influence in Ondo State isn't a good one. The woman is just everywhere.

Can you throw more light to this

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by flyingpig: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Seerade029:

Can't stay in that traffic sad
grin
Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by obcpascal: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
The only Democratic Party in Nigeria.... Front page loading

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins by Amspecial: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herders Endure Stigma And Frustration In Nigeria / 700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / Economic Growth Falls To 2.35% - National Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.