Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health (537 Views)

Kim Kardashian Releases Statement On Kanye West / Donald Trump Jr Shares His Thought On Kanye West’s New Album Jesus Is King / Kim Kardashian Speaks On Criminal Justice Reform At The White House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by Extrim(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kim Kardashian has spoken out on her husband's Twitter rants and blames it on Kanye West's mental health.
The comments by the rapper have been deemed a little bit concerning and controversial. Kanye had said he tried to get a divorce with his wife.
But Kim has come out to say it is affected by his bipolar disorder.

In her statement, she said;

"As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar disorder.
"Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how incredibly complicated and painful it is to understand.
"I've never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home.
"Because I am very protective of our children and Kanye's right to privacy when it comes to his health.
"But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and misconceptions about mental health."

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star stated he could not be forced into anything since he is an adult.
Therefore, he cannot be forced to receive treatment.

"People who are unaware or far removed from this experience can be judgmental.
"And to understand that the individual themselves how to engage in the process of getting help no matter how hard family and friends try.

She also added that the loss of the rapper's mother, Donda West, had had an impact on him lately.

"I understand Kanye is subject to criticism because he is a public figure and his actions at times can cause strong opinions emotions.
"He is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressure of being an artist and a Black man, experienced the painful loss of his mother.
"And has to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar disorder.
"Those who are close with Kanye know his heart and understand his words sometimes do not align with his intentions."

Kim K. went on to plead with the public and fans to show compassion as they are helping Kanye through his illness.

"We as a society talk about giving grace to the issue of mental health as a whole.
"However we should also give it to the individuals who are living with it in times when they need it the most.
"I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we can get through this.
"Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye's well being and for your understanding."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/07/22/kim-kardashian-speaks-on-kanye-wests-mental-health/[/url]

Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by XXXXTENTACION: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Man wey marry fine wife him and mango wey dem plant for road get thesame problem undecided

¿ cool %
Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by Odoogu(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
"an adult who can't be forced to receive treatment... "
will compassion from the public make him better?
you are his wife, and I guess you love him. talk to him, and let him get help where it is.
Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by YemyTemmy: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na bipolar disorder dey make am reason say him wan be America president abi?
Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by K254725: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Does this mean he is not running for president. Aaaaargggh undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by dawnomike(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
His own is quit manageable... Some patients of bi-polar disorder could have an aggressive alter-ego
Re: Kim Kardashian Speaks On Kanye West's Mental Health by illicit(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
I knew d guy had issues

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Now In Love After Seeing Video Of Efya Twisting Her Waist In A Seductive / Saturday Nights Are No Joke In Big Brother's House And For The First Saturday Ni / Meet Nigerian Who Worked On Beyoncé's Black Is King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.