Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US (297 Views)

How Google Assistant Can Keep You Safe While Driving / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks / The New Google Pixel Smartphone That Switches The "Dnd"mode While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US by Piddo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
I am proud to announce the release of my Self Defense Dash Camera (SDDCAM) App which acts as a silent witness when racially profiled while driving in the US. Please give it a look at WWW.SDDCAM.COM and share with your loved ones in the USA. You could be saving a life!

One Week FREE TRIAL available.

Please patronize this Naija initiative. God bless!

SDDCAM Main Features
• One-touch manual activation or voice command launches selfie (front) camera focused on user and surroundings
• Video and audio recording starts and uploads to cloud vault in real-time (data plan required)
• Stealth mode option available to continue selfie recording in the background
• Video uploaded in 20sec clips so as to capture as much activity in the event of a malicious interruption
• Clips merged and instantly delivered to emergency contact in 5min batches (if longer than 5 mins)
• Emergency contact has options to view and download video evidence (SMS and email)
• Video recording has embedded Date, Timestamp and GPS coordinates
• Subscriber gets a copy of alerts sent to emergency contacts
• One-week FREE evaluation offered with FULL features (Premium subscription equivalent)

Re: Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US by Randal: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Weldon my brother. I can't support you financially, but I'll support you with prayers and good wishes.
Keep winning fam. ���
Re: Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US by Piddo(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Appreciate it bro. Thank you!!!
Randal:
Weldon my brother. I can't support you financially, but I'll support you with prayers and good wishes.
Keep winning fam. ���
Re: Nairalander Designs App For Police Harassment Of Blacks While Driving In The US by tillaman(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Can The Power Button Of Tecno Spark 4(kc8) Be Repaired? / Macbook Air 2019 Gold Colour 13inches I5 @1.6ghz To 3.6ghz / PST Repair Tool – Fix Corrupt Or Damaged Outlook Data Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.