Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Chat Me 3 Of Your Prayer Requests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chat Me 3 Of Your Prayer Requests (119 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat Me 3 Of Your Prayer Requests by Revadebola: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2020
CHAT ME 3 OF YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS :

About 11:27pm yesterday, while praying, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, to stay absolutely indoors today.

By God's grace, I will remain in my prayer room and by my prayer altar, making intercessory prayers for all our audio listeners.

After you have listened to today's audio broadcast, let me know what I preached on it.

THEN CHAT ME 3 OF YOUR DEFINITE PRAYER REQUESTS.

I want to pray and fast for you.

HEALING MINISTRATIONS.

Jeremiah 30:17.
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord..........."

The above scripture confirms that God is our healer.

Exodus 15:26c says, He is our Great Physician.

The scripture also confirms the fact that God wants us healthy.

To be healthy implies one is sound in mind, strong in body, without aches, pains, diseases or sicknesses.

But in case you are sick, healing is also available for you.

God's healing power is very strong on this ministry.

In this new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings, I will share with you, "HEALING MINISTRATIONS"

From tomorrow, be online to download and listen to the message titled, "HEALING MINISTRATIONS".

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthroughs.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.
In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2020 / Cac Worlwide Sunday School-the Unity Of Brethren. Unity One: Before And After Cr / The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.