Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,901 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed (62519 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by stanliwise(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Barmankef:
Weed is the best plant on earth... But naira marley is a cheap clout chaser... Naira marley and his likes should rest their tenure is over
u nor say you nor well. Your first sentence should award you a slap. Same plant that has ruin many guys i called friends and many lad that was suppose to have bright future.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by dederocs(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
you just finished smoking abi?
Research and learn the difference.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by dederocs(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
u nor say you nor well. Your first sentence should award you a slap. Same plant that has ruin many guys i called friends and many lad that was suppose to have bright future.
How bright is your future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Last time I checked possession of cannabis was illegal in Nigeria.
Why is this boy doing this to himself?
What he just wrote there coupled with the photo of him smoking a substance could be used as evidence against him in a court of law.
Tomorrow some people will say it's witch hunting whereas it's a clear case of sheer stupidity on the part of Marley.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by dederocs(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Golan007:

Like coca abi?
cocaine has been mixed with chemical and addictive substances, that is why drug dealers cook it up in their lab...
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Ibkay32:

what is cannabis ? what is marijuana ?
Cannabis, marijuana, and weed are all the same thing.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Abi
I do only my signature
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by mrbee1948: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Sewgon79:

Bros, cocaine grow like normal plant and weeds. The difference is that, the process of cocaine is different but both of them are plant and weeds. But one is powerful than other.

What do you think cocaine is made from, chalk or plastic. It is made from plant and it is processed to become powder.

If cocaine being a plant has to be processed in a lab with somany other dangerous chemicals to become powder, then it is a dangerous drug But the marijuana plant is a natural plant created by God Almighty & it doesn't need to be processed in any way.
U seem educated & u don't have to believe in the western propaganda that has been existing before u were born.
Do your research about the natural benefits of the plant and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by stanliwise(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Weed Is The Best On the Planet,... It Heals The Soul... My Love For Marijuana Is Unparalleled smiley smiley
Now I know a male is behind the moniker. Sha keep smoking, Them nor dey use mouth tell person na body go tell you when time reach.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by davinchecodes(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Mvena:

Weed is just a plant, ain't no drug

Cocaine is just a plant not food ... undecided
Ode angry
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by stanliwise(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2020
mrbee1948:

If cocaine being a plant has to be processed in a lab with somany other dangerous chemicals to become powder, then it is a dangerous drug But the marijuana plant is a natural plant created by God Almighty & it doesn't need to be processed in any way.
U seem educated & u don't have to believe in the western propaganda that has been existing before u were born.
u know say you nor well sha?
Kola nut is very natural but when taking alot can cause kidney damage. For the fact something is natural doesnt mean it is good all the time. If you think I am lying enter bush and start eating any random plants whether you nor go dye.
Weed has less effect on the lungs than tobacco but it has much more effect to the brain and it could cause one to behave abnormal also it can lead to psychosis and even improve chances of schizophrenia. It is also addictive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
dederocs:

How bright is your future?
Question from a marijuana brain. Keep smoking o and lets see how your future turns out later on.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by davinchecodes(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
mrbee1948:

Go and chew some coca and thank me later undecided

As long as it gets you high, it's a drug.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by yuswrld20(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Weed Is The Best On the Planet,... It Heals The Soul... My Love For Marijuana Is Unparalleled smiley smiley
you are a mummy bro
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by samsard(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

All the other drugs too came from plants. Even cocaine.
Let them keep basking in self deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by tillaman(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Makamuanwuo:

U are fucking lier, how on Earth weed cause mouth odour, go and treat urself ur mouth odour and leave an innocent weed smokers.

I don't think u have smoke before
you clearly have a problem with comprehension
Refill your cerebral fuel then come back and read again
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Fheelzz(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Marlians fii life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Felix6: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by peeta4u(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2020
FlamieB:
And what is weed then?
vegetable, very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by oguntoyese: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2020
If weed is not good for you, pls leave it. There are some people that cannabis is good for and their some people it is not good for. I choose weed or AZ anytime any day to Ciggerattes. Cigarette smoking is bad while cannabis is natural. Pls quit judging people.As for me Ciggerattes is not and never my thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
I just uploaded a new video,kindly watch and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyFJAjxTY4E
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Kwinesther: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Eyaa, I feel sorry for this guy oo. Did you know that we barely can learn anything from most Nigerian musicians? Their music doesn't pass any message at all. All what they know best is just to praise the ladies and increase their princess-like mentality and spread nudity to the younger generation. Unlike the days of old when a lot could be learnt from music.
You said nothing but the truth.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by dederocs(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
Question from a marijuana brain. Keep smoking o and lets see how your future turns out later on.
I might smoke weed, but i assure you, no one in your family including your father has built a house in the lekki/Ibeju stretch, you are just a poor ignorant man, talking about friends wey no send you, focus on your small life...now go back to your zee world, poor man calling others poor, not all crazy people smoke weed, or have a neurotic disorder, most of you are just suffering from mental slavery grin
Naira marley wey you dey yab, go use his status Bleep all your sisters plus your mama join,.stupid lowlife.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Barmankef: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
your friends took mixed substances...weed never ruin no one our ancestors have been taking it since time immemorial same with Caribbeans

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Minsk24: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Eyaa, I feel sorry for this guy oo. Did you know that we barely can learn anything from most Nigerian musicians? Their music doesn't pass any message at all. All what they know best is just to praise the ladies and increase their princess-like mentality and spread nudity to the younger generation. Unlike the days of old when a lot could be learnt from music.

This kinda assertion dy vex me... Dont u know that as much as music is for inspiration, its also a business, its also for showcasing your views, way of life to the world, and to showcase whats happening in the society... If you want inspirational songs, please go and find your suitable genere and artists to feed your soul and leave other people alone...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Amotekun777:

grin grin

Killer wetin? For where I dey? Dem no born dem papa wella. angry
lols, wehdon! grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2020
This thread should be closed immediately. It might turn some useful soul bad after reading through some of the comments here. I don't think post like this should find its way to nairaland at all.
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by oodua1stson: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2020
FlamieB:
And what is weed then?
herb
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by freethinker420(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2020
FlamieB:
And what is weed then?

It's a plant.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2020
And over 118,500 people liked this shit... Nawa oo
Re: Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed by Aguogba(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Mvena:

Weed is just a plant, ain't no drug
What are opium and coca?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emeka "E-money" Okonkwo Is Nigeria's Youngest Naira Billionaire / Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Is Dead / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.