Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! (15388 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof / Funke Akindele And Femi Adebayo’s Traditional Wedding: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Lasgidi001:

i met a friend whose uncle supplies d hotel in qstn and d shocking truth was dat she was also violated but has to be downplayed. I pray dat d robbers are caught very soon, so sad.

embassyman:

i dont know why many of u are saying "thank God for her life" and some saying "thank God she was not harmed" who told u she was not violated? cos i am sure they violation her all round, i mean all the boys violated her one after the other.

You guys, please be serious. What is the authenticity of this report? Are you 100% sure she was violated? Although I think it's highly likely that a gang of thugs who have absolute power (power of life and death) over a lady in a secluded place like that, with no help from anyone in sight, would find it too easy to violate her body anyhow they please. I remember the same thing was rumoured to have happened to Tokunbo Ajayi (foremost NTA newscaster) several years ago in Abuja, and the sheer opprobrium of that incident allegedly caused her to commit suicide afterwards. I really hate this. Someone should reassure me it did not happen to Funke; she's someone I really really like.
Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by baslone: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Lasgidi001:

i said a friends uncle who normally supplies d hotel with stuffs confirmed dat she was violated which is very calous of d robbers, na insider source pls dont quote me o o.

Well, do not spread em. Your source is wrong!!!
Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by embassyman(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
Well, lets wait and see, 9 months will tell, but pls tell her not to flush it oooo
Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by Ranoscky(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2011
embassyman:

Well, lets wait and see, 9 months will tell, but pls tell her not to flush it oooo
undecided undecided
Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by Tokotaya: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2011
It's not fair to spread unsubstantiated rumour about people. Robbers can rob without sexually molesting their victims. And Ebute Meta is not a secluded place. We should dream of being important enough to be a reference point in our industries. Now, how would you feel if an unfounded rumour of a damaging nature like this is peddled about you? It's not right.
Re: Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! by anonymous6(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
thank God she wasn't hurt in any way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" / Fela Misses Out On 2021 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.