Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By (4211 Views)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by StagethemTVee: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Vipers are known to be very dangerous to the extent that its name is used to describe humans who are wicked and dangerous at heart but pretend to be good. This video shows how a sand viper pretends to be part of the sand, hiding below ground level and waiting to attack unsuspecting victims passing by.

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxO_AFD2C8

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by ncpat(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Bad oh
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by GOFRONT(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2020
That's the way......

Even our leaders have a way they pretenciously conceal themselves in preparation to strike our yam Barns....

4 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by ghettokid1(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
That's the way......

Even our leaders have a way they pretenciously conceal themselves in preparation to strike our yam Barns....
grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by StagethemTVee: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Viper of the lineage of Akpabio right grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by chukwuibuipob: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2020
sad may God deliver/protect us from unseen enemy) Wicked pipu

6 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by tillaman(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Damn
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by FreshBoss007: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Zimri(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
That's the way......

Our leaders don't even conceal themselves. That's what make them more terrible than sand vipers

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Lawdis(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
I'm still searching for the pictures of the viper, op you better send the pictures here because it does la click du apasia otula paa.....when I clicked the link

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Hintona(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Rare picture of somebody I knowangry

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by ThiagoKid(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
That's the way......

Gbam!!
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by yuswrld20(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
i WIll start to look floor wella

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by WizzyVine: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Chai. See how this one resembles Nigerian politicians!

1 Like

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Vianna(f): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2020
yuswrld20:
i WIll start to look floor wella
There's no point, they are only found in the desert. It's an adaptation technique .

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by MisterFelix1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
What an artist it is! Making pictorial representation of people & apes alike just by rolling in the sand!

Btw I think Hushpuppi colleagues are recruiting...
Should I join them @ hostboz.com to cashout
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by StagethemTVee: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
MisterFelix1:
What an artist it is! Making pictorial representation of people & apes alike with just by rolling in the sand!
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Silvertrinity(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
it's scary

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by BrightAhiah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
I hate anything called snake wit PASSION

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Snake is devil and devil is snake,

According to Bible, devil came to eve in form of snake when adam was away,

They discussed a lot of things cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by hidhrhis(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
One thing I cannot kill is snake
Anytime I see people killing it I maintain my distance and observe from afar
I be rugged guy for street oooo but if u want give me issue go carry snake come
Na to run be the next line of action
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Vianna:

There's no point, they are only found in the desert. It's an adaptation technique .

Don’t be so sure. Maybe he is on his way to Tripoli. Final destination is Italy Europe. grin
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by Vianna(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t be so sure. Maybe he is on his way to Tripoli. Final destination is Italy Europe. grin
Lol you never can tell. He must have been researching about dangerous animals found in the desert of late.
Re: How A Sand Viper Conceals Itself In Preparation To Attack Passers By by MrBONE2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Industrial Training Application Is Out- Apply Now / How To Use Whatsapp On PC [laptop] Without Bluestacks / Can I Connect Walka Dstv To My Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.