Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A (1525 Views)

D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A by Naijafixed: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Get latest Entertainment,Gossip,Gist,News,Music,video and sports new here @ http://www.Naijafixed.com

This has been a difficult question for fans and Nigerian but justice I Brought to you today.And after today no more to this agreement and fight over Wizkid and Davido who is the richest.

Believe me,rating the two superstar artist is very hard thing to do because the two celebrities are running neck to neck.And they made to top ten richest musician in Nigeria.

Recent research has proven our doubt where Wizkid was rated N20 Million And Davido N18 Million.

Some pick Wizkid over Davido because they say he worked so hard to be where he is today, and Davido had it all on a silver platter; let us not forget that the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

I mean, if Davido didn’t work so hard as well, who knew him? Likewise Wizkid. Let’s shed more light on where these two super talented artists are coming from

This has been a difficult question for fans and Nigerian but justice I Brought to you today.And after today no more to this agreement and fight over Wizkid and Davido who is the richest.

Believe me,rating the two superstar artist is very hard thing to do because the two celebrities are running neck to neck.And they made to top ten richest musician in Nigeria.

Recent research has proven our doubt where Wizkid was rated N20 Million And Davido N18 Million.

Some pick Wizkid over Davido because they say he worked so hard to be where he is today, and Davido had it all on a silver platter; let us not forget that the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

I mean, if Davido didn’t work so hard as well, who knew him? Likewise Wizkid. Let’s shed more light on where these two super talented artists are coming from.

The net worth of Wizkid
The net worth of one of the richest musicians in Africa has been used as a yardstick to answer questions like “Wizkid and Davido, who is the richest?”

Wizkid has been rated by Forbes as the fourth richest musician in Africa with a net worth of 8.5 billion Naira.

The young billionaire has got other assets that give his fans a voice when arguing about Wizkid and Davido who is the richest?

He is said to be a lover of cool drives and has purchased Porsche Panamera twice; the first one was bought for $13 million and taken away by the unfortunate accident, the second Porsche Panamera was purchased the following month for $18 million.

But do you think that is all about Wizkid? No.

The Starboy Entertainment Boss also owns a Hyundai sonata that is worth more than $5 million, a BMW X6 worth $11 million, Mercedes 2012 compressor worth over $8 million…

You would think he has had enough of wheels in his garage. The team A, in the “Wizkid and Davido who is the richest” debate, is said to have acquired a Can-amtri-wheel supercharged bike that is worth $7 million. And yes, he also has a private jet.

He also likes acquiring properties. Wizkid’s new house – a mansion in Los Angeles, United State of America, has been estimated to worth $15 million.

He has another house at Lekki that is worth $68 million. He also got a $13 million house in his neighbourhood, Surulere, for his parents.

Brief Biography of Wizkid
He was born on the 16th of July, 1990 by a Christian mother to a Muslim father and named Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun.

While growing up and till date, he was fondly called “IB-Boy” by his folks, once popularly known as “Lil Prinz”; he is famously known as Wizkid to the world.

A chorister in the church that grew up in Surulere, listening to King Sunny Ade, Fela Kuti, and Bob Marley songs, these songs have an influence in the songs he sings today.

In 2001, he and some of his friends formed a group called Glorious 5; they released an album before going on different lanes.

Four years before Banky W found him, Wizkid was mentored and coached by Naeto C.

Hard work plus talent made the success door open a little for him as eight years later, he signed a five-year record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment, EME.

His song ‘HOLLA AT YOUR BOY’ brought the 20-year old into the spotlight earning him the ‘Next Rated Award’ at the Headies 2010.

In the year 2012, he signed an endorsement deal that was said to be worth $350,000 with Pepsi.

In 2013, he signed an endorsement deal with MTN in May and with Guinness in October.

The year 2015, he was said to have abandoned MTN for a 128 million naira deal with GLO.

As at 2016, Wizkid was no longer a local champion; his collaboration with Drake on the song ‘One Dance’ that became a global hit brought him into a brighter spotlight that lighted his path to the list of top richest musicians in Africa.

Read Full details here :https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/23/i-am-born-to-rule-not-to-lose-wizkid-says-has-he-tops-davido-both-in-net-worth-and-having-money/

Re: I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A by Ucee1999: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2020
You don't even know the difference between dollars and naira sef.
Re: I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A by Idiotmod: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Million Dollar na him this guy Dey talk so abi na mistake
Re: I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A by Obzerfapex(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Go and search for difference between Naira and dollar mumu
Re: I Am Born To Rule Not To Lose.wizkid Says Has He Tops Davido Both In Net Worth A by Nostradamus: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
This article is pure trash.

Imagine saying Porsche panamera $11m.

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Ahmed Musa Wife Who Gave Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) / Man From Turkey Named Mehmet Özyürek Has The Longest Live Nose In The World / Reactions As Destiny Etiko Allegedly Dates CEO Of Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.