Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,665 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. (578 Views)

Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. by Naijafixed: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.co

I dislike Android phones.It irritates me having it on my hand.I am an Iphone person,Vee said.

Big Brother Naija housemate ,victoria Adeyele,popularly known as Vee. As revealed her choice of Phones.Saying , Ever since she was born,She is an IOS user
The 23 Lagos-based musician who was born and raised in London, said that she is an Apple person and hates Android phones touching her hand.

She made this known during the question and answer session where they told each other about themselves and then answered questions thrown at them

Android or iPhone? her fellow housemates asked, she replied; “I don’t even like Androids touching my hand, I’m an iPhone person.”

This statement didn’t go down well with viewers and they have taken to Twitter to react, see some tweets below…

Read More:https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/20/dorathy-succulent-body-has-gained-her-much-fans-than-she-expected/

Re: Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. by techmo(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
I have a friend like this, and he isn't even so rich, just normal
Re: Bbnaija 2020:iphone Is My Favorites,i Hate Android Phones Says Vee. by Idiotmod: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ever since she was born. So, when was she born and when was iPhone out

(1) (Reply)

Area Boys Display Intelligence And Exposure While Trying To Get A Tip / Muka Ray Debunks Romantic Relationship With Iyabo Ojo / My Choir Banned Me For Getting Pregnant — Singer Waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.