Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} (6378 Views)

Check Out This Massive Body Perfection Change Of Very Beautiful Ex Beauty Queen / Adekunle Gold Shows Off Some Changes In His New Body Structure / Good Girl Gone Bad! Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Speechless With Massive Body Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by Buezejames: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

Twitter in Big heat as bbnaija Season 5 Housemate Dorathy stunts social Media with her succulent God given body structure

Bbnaija Reality Show has commenced and Dorathy Kills Fans with her massive body structure.

Dorathy succulent body has gained her much fans than she expected..‏

Read More:https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/19/talented-nigeria-lady-converts-car-tyres-to-adorable-center-tables/

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by imanray37(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
USELESS TV SHOWS FOR USELESS JOBLESS YOUTHS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by yarimo(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
dorathy what time do you go to bath room to take your bath ? just asking for a friend. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by GreaterFuture(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Give them! Give them Dorothy, i.e for those who want oh, as for me I don't think I'm interested tho, thanks.
See Siggy
Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by yuswrld20(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
tv show for jobless youths

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by offset67(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why is dis thing called "dorathy" trending exactly
Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by MisterFelix1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nope! I just checked. The Twitter is very much alive
Btw I'm tempted to cashout from BBNaija with the guys @ hostboz .com/bbn should I?
Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by Nova1988(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
imanray37:
USELESS TV SHOWS FOR USELESS JOBLESS YOUTHS

Useless jobless youths that would be successful
Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
I wonder why y'all tripping for this fat girl with big boobs and no assz. Middle finger!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by Justkatty(f): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
offset67:
Why is dis thing called "dorathy" trending exactly
"thing" that's not nice dear, she's human too.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by Kindledlight(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ceo Dora milk Nigeria Limited.

Opor.......
Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} by nkiliuzo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
which Twitter? Twitter is still Alive and breathing last time I checked.. person no go hear word again, every time BBN

(1) (Reply)

~iyabo Ojo's Corner: Nollywood Diva~ / Hands Down, The Best Haircut Ever! / Beautiful Bride Wears Black Wedding Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.