Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take (848 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take by Bigval5: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Have you ever tracked a phone and how much were you charged? This Violence happened yesterday at Ajah Lagos State where many persons were injured... From reports, soldiers killed the kingpin of cultist when they went to rob in broad daylight.. so In reprisal they came to attack innocent people living around.. many were wounded and many got there phones snatched from them..

I called the state cid last night he referred me to the area commander or the nearby police station close to me but I don't trust those police cos they are all friend's.

What process did you take to track your device and how much were you charged.
Re: How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take by Mirriamvic(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Go to the nearest police station, you will directed to phone tracker. You will be charged 15,000 for a start, when the. the phone is found, you will still be asked to pay some money for arrest. When the culprit is finally arrested, all you spent and the final money that will be paid to the phone tracker, will be paid by the criminal. If you lost one phone, make it three when he is arrested because he must negotiate. I tracked mine last month, the thief sold the phone to another person. It happens that the guy who bought the phone has a girl he was wooing. The girl was called, and threatened. she accepted the guy's proposal, gave him an appointment and tip the police. He came to the venue expecting the girl instead he was arrested by the police. He later hunted for his seller and alerted the police. The main culprit is now in the police custody.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take by Mirriamvic(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
make sure you know the imei number of your phone.
Re: How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take by Skyfornia(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Mirriamvic:
Go to the nearest police station, you will directed to phone tracker. You will be charged 15,000 for a start, when the. the phone is found, you will still be asked to pay some money for arrest. When the culprit is finally arrested, all you spent and the final money that will be paid to the phone tracker, will be paid by the criminal. If you lost one phone, make it three when he is arrested because he must negotiate. I tracked mine last month, the thief sold the phone to another person. It happens that the guy who bought the phone has a girl he was wooing. The girl was called, and threatened. she accepted the guy's proposal, gave him an appointment and tip the police. He came to the venue expecting the girl instead he was arrested by the police. He later hunted for his seller and alerted the police. The main culprit is now in the police custody.

Really? I'm tempted to follow your procedure and track my stolen phones but I have lost all iota of faith in Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: How Much Were You Charged To Track A Stolen Phone And What Process Did You Take by Bigval5: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Mirriamvic:

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Missing American Mom, Who Left Texas To Visit Her Boyfriend Is Found Dead In Mex / Passengers From More Than 6 Vehicle Abducted Today / President Buhari Declare A State Of Emergency Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.