Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention (354 Views)

Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention by lastgenious(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2020
The #FixGembuRoad call from an analytical view point.

It is no longer news that the access road to the nature’s gift of our dear state and country is dilapidated and in need of urgent attention. The needed attention is not only urgent but one that is an emergency and begs for a rescue action from Government.
The #FixTheRoadToMambillaPlateau cannot come at a better time than now that the Plateau is the seat to the much awaited Mambilla Hydro Power project. The immense benefits that portends to come along with this huge power investment cannot be over emphasized.
The clog right now in the wheel of the expected progress about to hit the plateau like a hurricane is the access road which is in a completely bad shape and about to disconnect Nigeria’s nature’s gift to the nation from the rest of Nigeria.

A clarion call of #FixGembuRoad #FixTheRoadToMambillaPlateau has been made, voices echoed loud and clear. The tribes, people, nature, beauty and vast untapped resources on the plateau advocates for attention be paid to the #Gemburoad so as to be fixed eventually.
This singular act when achieved will relaunch the nature’s gift to prominence and place Taraba state at a vantage point poised to attract the much needed wiling investors. This investments to a large extent come along with barrage of opportunities like jobs, beneficiaries along the value chain, Economic emancipation that keep our dear state on a trajectory that cannot be equalled.
Answer this clarion call by adding your voice to the campaign

#FixTheRoadToMambillaPlateau

#FixGembuRoad.

#FixMambillaPlateau

This is one of the first generation roads constructed by the federal government. And it is the only road that connect Mambilla to the rest of Nigeria, please let the relevant authorities come to our rescue. The road is killing us please. (Felix U)

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention by lastgenious(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2020
OP please mambilla will be grateful if you sent this to front page. That will be your contribution to the welfare of the common and voiceless man. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention by Kingsasian(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Has the road gotten to this stage? I served in Gembu, Government Day Secondary School Mansur, to be precise and left there this time last year. Mambilla is blessed with untapped resources. I wish the state governor, Darius would do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention by lastgenious(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2020
It has really gone bad o my brother. We need help
Re: Mambilla Access Road Needs Urgent Attention by wealthtrak: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
lastgenious:
It has really gone bad o my brother. We need help
Hello @lastgenious.
Are you originally from there?

The Mambilla is so beautiful.
The scenery that I've seen on
the Internet is awesome!

I'm a bit confused about the
real ethnic owners of the entire
Mambilla. Is it the Fulahs or another indigenous ethnicity
that I read about that own
the place? Thanks.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

8 Escape Death As Tree Crushes Commercial Bus In Calabar (Photos) / Video: Car Accident At Airport Road, Abuja / What Are The Legal Requirements For A Citizen To Legally Transit ECOWAS Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.