Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Eating In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream (147 Views)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In The Dream by Tuska: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2020
I had a dream something back where I went into a party sort of. The people there were eating and I was served. As the lady was bringing the food. I saw that what was inside the plate was sand and in place of the meat, were stones. I was shocked, I think a few people noticed and were surprised how I was able to see that. I didn't eat the food.

I heard another dream later where I was served and I am the food. I forgot about the previous dream until God opened my understanding.

He said, "the food you eat in the dream is not to feed you but the demon or things put in you by those feeding it."

I was shocked. Jesus said the prince of this world cometh but findeth nothing in me. If they find their things in you, they will feed it to keep it alive.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Sexual Sin Such A Big Deal? / All Those Who Belong To Christ Jesus Crucified Are Dead To Sin / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.