Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? (323 Views)

CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? by Dexter23401: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Guys what do you think about bbnaija house mate kiddwaya?? Coming from a well to do family and with 2babas influence, do you think he stands a chance? As for me I like his personality and I think he has all it takes to be this years winner, pls share your thoughts. #kiddwaya

Re: What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? by phylshan: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
In the true sense of it. Kiddwaya in unmatched. Bbnaija should crown him already.
Re: What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? by sylve11: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Dexter23401:
Guys what do you think about bbnaija house mate kiddwaya??

Nothing undecided cool
Re: What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? by kestolove95(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2020
His gat fake accent
Re: What Do You Think About Bbbnaija Kiddwaya??? by Slynation(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
His gat fake accent
Someone that has lived in London for almost all his life gat a fake accent?? Even my Uncle that has spent roughly 6years is speaking like 50cent right now grin I really don't know your problem with him....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Churches Crazy Styles Of Deliverance / President Buhari Pressurized To Vote For Big Brother Naija Housemate, Laycon / I Will Miss The Free Food And Competition Not Kiddwaya – Erica Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.