Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help! Oceanic Bank Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! Oceanic Bank Interview (969 Views)

Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Oceanic Bank Interview by pajay3: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2007
Helo friends, hope all of u are ok?.Please friends i just received a call from OCEANIC bank inviting for Interview.So
friends i need ur help.Anybody that has gone for or has an  idea of thier interview should  mail me  through my mail address "Jamesonyel@yahoo.com". God bless u all and wishing u the best of LUCK.
Re: Help! Oceanic Bank Interview by deyour(f): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2007
When and where did you write the test please?
Re: Help! Oceanic Bank Interview by oxax99(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2007
Hi, sorry this may be coming in a bit late, however, incase it is not hope it helps. When you go in for the interview, the main focus should be your peronl drive and aspiration. All about the qualities that can make you achieve. Am dwelling on the assumption that you are a fresh hire. You are not expected to know everything about the bank but should know something about the industry. Do not get intimidated by all the questions you may be asked, take permission and answer them one after the other. If you do not understand a question, politely tell the interviewer to repeat it. If you do not have an answer to a question, be sincere about it and say so.

These point are just a guide, I hope they help you out. All the best.
Re: Help! Oceanic Bank Interview by abbeycial: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
jay man,here are some hints that may help.
firstly oceanic bank is one of a bank that has eviable personality,just ensure u compose urself properly,smartly dressed,don't look jittrey or intimadated,keep a constant eye to eye contact with the interviewers(not a scornful or pitiable one plsss),make ur reply to their que concise and brief and keep a charming smile.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Or Medcine / Virgin Nigeria Interview: What Doyou Know? / Gtbank Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.