Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Arotile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Arotile (159 Views)

Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Arotile by Nemere2020: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
TRIBUTE TO LATE FLYING OFFICER, TOLULOPE
AROTILE

My heart goes out to the family and colleagues of late flying officer, Tolulope Arotile.
She was a brave patriot who pushed her self beyond limits to demonstrate her uncommon love for our dear nation. In the process, she made us all proud.
In 2011 when my administration introduced females into the Nigeria Defence Academy to train as combatants, for the first time, it was to give equal opportunities to all men and women of the armed forces and encourage highly driven female officers like Tolulope to excel in her chosen career, irrespective of their gender.
I feel sad that such a young gallant officer would die at the prime of her life. I am however encouraged by the fact that she stood out as a pleasing fulfilment of our dream of an all-embracing Nigeria armed forces devoid of discrimination.
By dedicating her young life to protect and defend Nigeria's strength, honour and unity, her memory and legacy will continue to serve as a great inspiration to our youth especially our girls.
May God grant her soul eternal rest.
GEJ
https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/3338412159542468/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

3rd Annual Msme Award Winners Receive Prizes. / 2023: Justice And Equity Group Speaks / Stop The Sour Grapes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.