Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States (893 Views)

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by HappenStone: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Careful now!

What you are about to read are going to sound like the words of a "psycho". But the truth is I really don't care.

I saw a thread here on Nairaland and I was shocked at the comments.

Thread's on how Nigerian men in the US keep murdering their Registered Nurse wives. Some more brutally than the other.

Here's what I got from the discussions:

1. Nigerian men are controlling, egocentric and entitled bunch of people.

2. Nigerian men IN Nigeria are demons from the devil's own table who ENSLAVE their wives here in Nigeria. And treat them with utmost brutality.

3. Nigerian women are INNOCENT, HARDWORKING lots who have the misfortune of being married to Nigerian men.

4. Nigerian women are ALWAYS in BONDAGE.

5. It's okay for a Nigerian man to just walk away when a Nigerian woman seize all/most of the properties he'd spent several decades acquiring. Even when his kids were not spared either.

6. It's okay for Nigerian men to use his OWN money to build a future for BOTH themselves and their wives. But it's okay for Nigerian women to do whatever they want with THEIR own money. Even build a house in their OWN name without the knowledge or consent of the husband.

7. A "village girl" in Nigeria can just go to the US and study to become a RN. Just like that!

Here's what I think:

NIGERIAN MEN ARE DOOMED! DOOMED!! DOOMED!!!

Common themes amongst most commenters on the thread include:

1.Nigerian Men are just lazy and unwilling to improve themselves

2. Nigerian men want to reap the benefits of their wives labour.

3. Most Nigerian men work menial jobs abroad. Even those that have been there for decades.

What the purveyors of these themes imply is that Nigerian men abroad are simply lazy, unambitious and largely unproductive for SENDING THEIR WIVES TO NURSING SCHOOL.

But here's the kicker:

Running a nursing programme in the US costs a minimum of $40,000 PER ANNUM in private institutions. Community colleges (Public institutions) will accept $3,000 PER ANNUM to run the same programme. Programme spans 4 years.

Using the EXTREMELY conservative estimate of $3,000 per year for 4 years, the programme will cost about 5M naira. And that's just for the tuition fees.

Ponder on the number of businesses a man could run with that kind of money that would leave him comfortable FOR LIFE.

Ponder away!

Now, during those four years. The man would be in hell.

If indeed he's a menial worker, he'd have to take on a second job. Work insanely long amount of hours just to get enough money to pay his Nigerian wife's tuition...

And pay for groceries...

And pay for house rents or mortgages...

Then, pay for their child(ren)'s school fees...

Oh! Never forget that he STILL has to support BOTH their families in Nigeria.

And while he's busting his ass to get all that money, he still has to take care of the kids 'cause his Nigerian wife is busy studying HARD.

But, sure! Nigeria men are PRETTY lazy for sending their wives to Nursing school.

TRAINING your wife in Nursing school? What a level of SLAVERY the woman has to endure!

Every slave master in history trained their SLAVES in Nursing school, right?

The bare bones of your black ancestors littering the sugarcane plantations of their white masters would probably wish they had to ENDURE that kind of slavery.

Now, four years down the line SHE graduates! Yay!

Finally, the man can take the time to focus on himself and his passions.

But No!

He has to wait on the kids 'cause his WONDERFUL Nigerian wife now "has a Jeb" of her OWN. She is RARELY at home, even at night. The man has to pay special attention to their kids else Social Services might just take them from their parents due to neglect.

After a while, the Nigerian man notices something odd going on with his Nigerian wife:

She dropped the "My husband" appellation. She won't even address him as "Papa Emeka" or "Daddy Titi" anymore.

He's now "Chinedu" or "Kayode"

And that's not all.

Chinedu has to cook for the family ALL the time. And Kayode must do the laundry because "duh... I have a Jeb"

As a proud Nigerian man, he still has to work at the "menial job" he'd use to sponsor his Nigerian wife through Nursing school.

Or perhaps, he's now into "Auto Exportation Business". But because he can't pay attention to his business due to the myriad of domestic responsibilities, he only managed to sell "about four cars" in a year.

Heck, heck, heck.

Nigerian Men are REALLY demons.

Kayode and Chinedu NOW tries to reason with their RN wives but all they got were:

"Don't be a square, Chinedu. You know my job is important"

"You cannot hold me back, Kayode. I am a free woman"

and a whole lot of

"You nag too much"

expressed in a variety of obnoxious manners.

And all attempts by Nigerian men to get their in-laws to wade in FAILED. Because the parents of their Nigerian wives are finally enjoying the rewards of their "labours".

Ain't that swell!

Finally, Kayode and Kunle found out that the reason their wives were working such insane hours at their jobs was because their wives were building a house in their hometowns EXCLUSIVELY in their own names.

And that's when the argument started...

Escalated...

Then EXPLODED with a threat of divorce by their self-made, independent Nigerian wives.

But, sure! Nigerian men are assholes with self-esteem issues.

Perhaps, the Nigerian men thought their Nigerian wives were joking about the divorce. Until they got served with divorce papers.

In just two weeks:

Kayode loses the house he'd paid for with his own money...

Chinedu loses all his investment properties...

And they both lose custody of their kids.

They now roam the streets of New York like chickens.

Directionless and without purpose.

Two decades of work in a strange man's land and absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

Are Nigerian men not DEMONS?

More:

Their strong independent ex-Nigerian wives would not even let them see their kids frequently. The only thing they have to show for their commitments.

And when Chinedu and Kayode finally get to see their kids, they have to deal with their rude ex-Nigerian wives who "come late and leave early" to the designated meeting place.

Ah, the EVILS of Nigerian Men!

Kayode and Chinedu, devoid of life and robbed of hope, decide to payback their ex-Nigerian wives the only way they know how to do so in a society rigged in favour of women.

One decided to shoot his ex-Nigerian wife. And the other had his ex-Nigerian wife tied to a car and driven round the streets of New York until her brutal demise.

Given the plight of these men, does anyone really have the right to perch like a hawk on a moral high ground to judge these Nigerian men?

I say:

HELL TO THE NO!

Personally, I do not advocate violence against humans or animals. But if any man thinks bludgeoning a wicked and heartless ingrate to death with a sledge hammer is the way to go, I say go for it.

It's nasty and unfair to demonise men who have sacrificed everything, including their masculinity, for their families just to have their future ripped from their fingers.

It is even more horrible to see the amount of MEN who think these men are just "weak, insecure, lazy-ass men".

Nigerian men need to wake the HELL up!

P.S. Every man should read the book "The Rational Male: Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi.

P.P.S. You can send a PM to get a digital copy of the book. You can ONLY get it until the 25th of July, 2020.

1 Like

Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by Emmanuelcann: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
You stated the case succinctly! There are two sides to every story. While the scenario you painted is heart-rending, it however can never justify murder - in any form.
When I read the post, my thought was, why don't they sign pre - nuptials like the Americans do over there?
Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
All I have to Say is this!

The devil in Nigeria is the same devil in California, USA or in any part of the States..

The devil in Nigeria is the same devil in Europe...

Wherever you are in the World, if you and your Spouse do not Conciously Come together to Connect to God Genuinely as the Source and Head of your Home, if you like be an engineer and let your wife be a doctor, it's a Matter of time, devil will have access and Cripple the Home..

Marriage is God's Institution ! If you wanna build a Home in Isolation from God, Whatever you see you Carry!

3 Likes

Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by flyingpig: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pre-nuptial is the way to go.
An agreed ratio for splitting wealth incase of divorce. I never antagonize men who prefer to leave their wives in Nigeria while they labour and send down wealth, she can come over to visit for holidays and return to where suits her, for the man's own safety. Talk about her nyashing other guys back in Nigeria and talk about yourself nyashing other hotter women in America.

A lot of women make marriage frightening for men, gosh!. Spits.
Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by skyhighweb(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
the truth is simple

a man takes care of the family he sees it as obligation

a woman takes care of the family shes is proud and every one must know.
Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by abduljabbar4(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Even the Americans themselves are complaining about the stupid marriage laws in America. It's the real definitely of male subordination.

Just look at how much Jeff Bezos lost after his divorce. Money that he made with his own sweat.
Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by Hedonisco: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Unfortunately, only foolish men invest their financial futures in women in this way.

I shall never be in their shoes, but if na me, I will surely do the 'needful' if, after all this wahala, one useless cunt decides to be a jezebel. I can't kee myself, but I shall kee the source of my frustration.
Re: The Ugly TRUTH About Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States by poiunt: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
I like this write up

No matter the place or what ever you do everybody wants loyalty.

When you destroy a man's hardwork and make him a pauper because of your lack of loyalty, he will come back to hurt you.

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Pastor Who Was Allegedly Killed By His Wife And Children (photos) / Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance / Lady Shares Her Experience In The Kidnappers' Den Watching Other Victims Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.