Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) (3406 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by DonCrack: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
A 35-year-old man identified as Ifenna Odum has been arrested activist Harrison Gwamnishu and his BBI team for raping and impregnating a 16-year-old girl in Ihiala, Anambra State. HGS Media Plus Report.

According to report, the mother of the victim (Name withheld) had laid a complaint on Tuesday 21st July 2020 on how her daughter was raped and threatened by the suspect not to tell anyone.

She stated that she started noticing changes in her daughter and decided to take her to the hospital for a test which came back 'Positive'.

It was gathered that the suspect was questioned by the victim's parents and he admitted to raping the victim, adding that he will marry her or abort the child she was carrying.

The suspect was later arrested today morning by the BBI team at St Martin's Hospital and handled over to the Divisional Police Headquarters, Ihiala.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/07/16-year-old-girl-raped-and-impregnated-by-35-year-old-man-in-anambra-state-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by iTroll: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
His balls should be extradited, steamed, and then served to the owner as his last meal.
Then they give him two bullets in the head.
No questions asked
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
So Unfortunate and Pathetic!

Despite the Punishment and Laws being passed against such Acts!

Every Man Needs JESUS

Every Woman Needs JESUS

The Whole Earth Needs JESUS

Only JESUS can Renew a Man or Woman and Make Him/Her Free from these Wicked Vices..

1 Like

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
if it was my family member, I would give him mercy killing
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ipob in d building

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Redomi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
This news is Flatty in nature. a only pigs do shit like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Upon ur 4:30 eyes you still see her ... Clearly u need to be castrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
The pigs are hungry for some rapist scrotums. Especially this one.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Bidexlove20: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
That man should hanged angry
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
So Bad!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sex is one of the most cheapest thing lately and you still see people rape?? With two cups of rice some ladies can give it to you the way you like it cos there is poverty in the land. There are something girls that are willing to give it for free out of love and still add cash to it for you. Brothels are there...
NB: I don't advice the above, getting a wife will be better, she is your property and the both of you can enjoy it anytime any day

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Texman21: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
lmao righteousness can't comment without you showing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
It appears ANAMBRA MEN are now on HEAT PERIOD..
It also appears this HEAT PERIOD rotates from Geopolitical zone to Geopolitical zone.
They should exercise patience the HEAT will elude them soon.
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by merieam16(f): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Texman21:
lmao righteousness can't comment without you showing up.
Lolzz...dat guy na real montoring spirit. Righteousness need 2 bind nd cast d guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Blacckrod(f): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2020
If I were her mother I would have slapped his quarter past 4 eyes out of their sockets the moment he said he would marry my daughter angry

He wants to rape the poor girl on a daily basis cry

1 Like

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Texman21: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
merieam16:
Lolzz...dat guy na real montoring spirit. Righteousness need 2 bind nd cast d guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2020
merieam16:
they are the same person, just playing with our minds
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
I don't know why I fear people with strabismus (his eye alignment ) naturally..
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by Golan007: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
In the first picture, is he looking at the guy next to him for the camera man?
Re: Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) by merieam16(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Adewale1603:
they are the same person, just playing with our minds
sense no go kee u. lolz

(1) (Reply)

ESN Leader Dragon Killed Alongside 4 Others / Five Gunmen Robbed A Man In Onitsha, One Killed, One Arrested (graphic Photos) / Shortly Before He Was Set Ablaze, Jungle Justice Victim Pleads To Be Handed Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.