Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Dear Ladies, Make And Spend Your Money With Pride! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Ladies, Make And Spend Your Money With Pride! (153 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Make And Spend Your Money With Pride! by Theladysroom: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
When I was about seven or eight years old, I had a cousin I considered rich simply because she always looked beautiful. She wore nice clothes, had her own car and from time to time, bought me little gifts while still living with her parents.
Studies have shown that women don’t like to discuss money and that we constantly undermine our talents and abilities. Ladies let’s put our best foot forward this year. Apply for that job, speak up and be firm during office meetings. Ask for that promotion, start that business, seek financial advice, and invest. 2020 is the year of grabbing the bag. Amen? https://theladysroom.ng/make-and-spend-money-with-pride/

(1) (Reply)

Surviving COVID19 In Africa / Improve Your Chances Of Getting A Job With The NEBOSH IGC Amidst The Pandemic / Success Is A Challenge- Uche Pedro (Bella Naija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.