Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi (15684 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Beny2019(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wetin concern covid with peak? When this wahala go end self?
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by byinks(f): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
backnbeta:
Based on what 'postulations' exactly? He hasn't said anything worthwhile undecided

Fauci postulations
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by do4luv14(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amen

Righteousness89:
Lie! Nothing of Such Will Happen!

I Stand Against those Utterances! I Cancel it!

Covid is Cursed and Gone! No Peaking! No Curving!

It Shall Not Stand! Neither Will it Come to Pass IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Femeto: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
God no go let am peak. Which kind commissioner be this?
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Enyimbamercedes: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Peak milk?

Dear expert, how did you determine the peak?
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by geoffez: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-lagos-covid-19-cases-likely-to-peak-in-august-says-abayomi/
Confused set of.leaders,when you people tire,you go stop this NDDC league result.

Why can't this leaders be reasonable atimes? Nigeria,Nigeria,Nigeria,whosoever to swear for this country was really hurt.
Lagos,when una tire,because we know the truth about corona,so when you guys tire,you'll come out and do the needful thing .
I'm just talking ohhhhhhh
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Henryabuja: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Go and rest Mr man

1 Like

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by QuietHammer(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ogbeni shut up. If you were educated and bright enough you'll rather be praying for a peaking and curving
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by backnbeta(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
byinks:

Fauci postulations
Exactly! These guys are just downloading what they hear from the likes of Fauci, but this is Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by SirWarlock: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
backnbeta:

Exactly! These guys are just downloading what they hear from the likes of Fauci, but this is Nigeria undecided

But fauci never postulated such cheesy. I agree they should just keep quiet when countries are analyzing covid data grin
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by SirWarlock: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Peak based on what grin. Testing 100s per day? maybe grin. Just like edo was supposed to peak last month tongue
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Hongkongfukid(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think they should be tired of updating their stupid livescores. Why dancing when u hav no audience
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Tolexandre: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-lagos-covid-19-cases-likely-to-peak-in-august-says-abayomi/
this nigga must be crazy! They are not doing enough testing and he's peaking upandan
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by bejeria101(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Carry the covid 19 livescores league cup. We are tired. O ti su wa.
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by tutudesz: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Una allow buhari travel, Hope he will be quarantined when he comes back.
Anybody that believes in NCDC and Lagos state govt will equally believe that buhari can revive the dead economy.
Baba dey on quarantine since
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by backnbeta(f): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
SirWarlock:
But fauci never postulated such cheesy. I agree they should just keep quiet when countries are analyzing covid data grin
They joined the various information and modified, losing vital information along the line grin
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Bluntemperor: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
backnbeta:
Based on what 'postulations' exactly? He hasn't said anything worthwhile undecided

Oga Commissioner,Lagosians have moved on and even pass this your massages now.Its like telling Londoners to trek to Marina in Lagos! Nevertheless,we still thank you for your information.Welldone Sir.
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Benwallt(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
The peak nor dey finish! Haba! Every month, peak, peak, very annoying.
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by nokatakata: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
PEAK MILK cheesy grin...The money wey una don chop never do?
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Myk1234: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

WORD WAR!

1 Like

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Johzhier97(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
No be only Peak, Covid 19 go Milk by next month.....

Peak ko.....Milk ni
D tin go also 3 crown for august...
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by ibkonekt(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
gift2xl:
Criminals.
i swear down...plandemic

1 Like

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by HolyTitus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Abi una mad gan ni sef? no be only peak or na Dano
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by Femidfo: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
this man always expect the Worse...aha...,may be ,,hummmm....
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by patosky3310(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2020
dalass:

Well my own version of optimism is that it had peaked last month and decrease sharply this month....

Even Buhari travelled out of the country. So where is the Covid virus again? grin

Ok. You could be right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by egopersonified(f): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Covid has peaked and is on the decline in Nigeria. After months of having no forecast, how did you then arrive at a peak in August? Daily deaths shows there is a decline already. Why are you talking about a peak when you can come outright and say we have peaked in July and are on our way down?
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by hardbody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Aeybee:
So much ignorance being displayed here with all the comments. Peaking in August means we should begin to see a gradual reduction in cases from that time which hopefully will continue till we see no more new cases.

Oga you are confusing peaking with plateauing. Peak is the apex , topmost. And when it gets there it is not guaranteed to start coming down as it could actually continue to ascend...

I am just explaining oo, me here no believe in that scam..
Re: Lagos COVID-19 Cases Likely To Peak In August - Abayomi by juanmiguel: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2020
You will help us peak it since you have been helping us dish out figures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigeria's Healthcare System Failed Us / Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m / Ebola: Stop Importing Frozen Chicken – FG Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.