Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative (523 Views)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by aygbolly2: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am not a fan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but in the political spheres of Nigeria, his relevance cannot be ignored. Tinubu has unarguably worked over the years to place himself in an esteemed position in the nation's political grid and he seems to maintain this position for the next couple of years.

All hates aside, he is evidently a great political leader whose energy can be said to have not been channeled in the right ways. He possesses enviable qualities such as being a goal getter, and someone who doesn't only make people but follow up with them to ensure their success and that is the reason why he is a dignified "political godfather". Many years down the lane, Tinubu has successfully trained, nurtured and deliver the following leaders who are still doing quite well, not only for themselves but also for the nation at large, as many would agree;

1. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN who was Tinubu's chief of staff and a former Lagos state governor. He is now a minister of the federal republic.

2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN who was Tinubu's commissioner for Justuce and Attorney General. Today, he is now the Vice President of Nigeria.

3. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's commissioner for works, he was the architect of modern Osun State and today he is Nigeria's minister of Interior.

4. Sunday Dare was Tinubu's SA/COS, today he is a Nigerian minister.

5. Babajide Sanwo-olu was Tinubu's commissioner for Commerce and Industry. Today, he is doing very well as the Lagos states'governor.

And many more in the lower and upper chambers of the national assembly.

Although, Tinubu is just one of those useless leaders of ours that have plunged our country into the pathetic state it is today but thinking objectively, I have discovered that the intense hate for this man is always coming from bitter tribalist, who will support other corrupt politicians but extensively crucify Tinubu because of the pain of the national relevance attached to someone not theirs.

All the same, we could only hope that God change Tinubu for good as he is an effortless route to the Nigeria dream, unequivocally speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Goldp5988(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
And he those not talk too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Asgard13: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another Yoruba gibberish

You see that thief.... he won’t smell villa .. talk more of President

Maybe President of Yoruba land..... that’s all

Nigerians are smart and wise for Yoruba people to comprehend..

I only wish he contest Apc primaries and won’t japa ... while Yoruba people will help him give Nigerians excuses

Make he keep his money oh... and support himself.. we know wan here tiny god step down or is supporting someone outside southwest

BecUse the fall go loud.. and we know wan hear say person push am...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by fulanimafia: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Goldp5988:
And he those not talk too much.

One of his most admirable qualities that drives his haters batshit crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by RichBoy247: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:
Another Yoruba gibberish

I only wish he contest Apc primaries and won’t japa ... while Yoruba people will help him give Nigerians excuses

Make he keep his money oh... and support himself.. we know wan here tiny god step down or is supporting someone outside southwest

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is that man that you wish your father is.

Of all the governors of the 36 States of Nigeria between 1998 and 2007, which of them is compparable to Tinubu now? Which of them is comfortably controlling its Local Government? Even Obasanjo has never defeated Tinubu even in Obasanjo's Local Government.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by favor914: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:
Another Yoruba gibberish

He is already in the Villa via Osinbajo, and will remain there till at least 2031 with Osinbajo still in place, so please go figure out where you life will be then, and stop worrying about issues outside your understanding, even former President Obasanjo has advised PDP, leave the political master strategist Jagaban of Africa alone, he can’t be touched like MC Hammer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by RichBoy247: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
favor914:
He is already in the Villa via, Osinbajo, and will remain there till at least 2031 with Osinbajo in place, so please go figure out where you will be then, and stop worrying about, even former President Obasanjo has advised PDP, leave Jagaban of Africa alone, he can’t be touched like MC Hammer.

He will still be on Nairaland abusing someone whom if his own father sees, he(his father) will prostrate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Asgard13: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
favor914:
He is already in the Villa via Osinbajo, and will remain there till at least 2031 with Osinbajo still in place, so please go figure out where you life will be then, and stop worrying about issues outside your understanding, even former President Obasanjo has advised PDP, leave the political master strategist Jagaban of Africa alone, he can’t be touched like MC Hammer.

After sheriff give a.m. hot slap while Buhari moped and encourage grin

Yoruba people sef

Take your story to ljesha gather to Yoruba louts and keep your gist steady
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by favor914: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
RichBoy247:

He will still be on Nairaland abusing someone whom if his own father sees, he(his father) will prostrate.
They love Him or hate Him, but they must give credit where credit is due, Asiwaju Jagaban is a Master in the field of Nigerian politics 1992 till - . .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Asgard13: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
RichBoy247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is that man that you wish your father is.

Of all the governors of the 36 States of Nigeria between 1998 and 2007, which of them is compparable to Tinubu now? Which of them is comfortably controlling its Local Government? Even Obasanjo has never defeated Tinubu even in Obasanjo's Local Government.

God forbid

Yoruba man .. my father? Will disown him.. talk more of Tinubu

We don’t worship humans where I came from and no man is king
Human worship is an abomination in my land

I understand Tinubu is father to all Yoruba people including your father and grandpa reason why 99% of Yoruba worship him frenzied

To me... he’s another omonile before olumo..
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by favor914: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people sef

Go back and take a hit of the baruf weed smoke again, you didn’t make any sense whatsoever?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by favor914: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

God forbid

Yoruba man .. my father? Will disown him.. talk more of Tinubu

We don’t worship humans where I came from and no man is king
Human worship is an abomination in my land

I understand Tinubu is father to all Yoruba people including your father and grandpa reason why 99% of Yoruba worship him frenzied

To me... he’s another omonile before olumo..
You can’t be a Judge in your own case, Yoruba this, Yoruba that, mention the area of Nigeria you are from, let us analyze your people, if they are better than Bola Ige, & Bola Tinubu’s People?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Asgard13: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
favor914:
You can’t be a Judge in your own case, Yoruba this, Yoruba that, mention the area of Nigeria you are from, let us analyze your people, if they are better than Bola Ige, & Bola Tinubu’s People?

Igbo/ekeremor..
Proud hybrid..

Oya start your analysis.. I position undecided
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Is04970: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
God bless Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Ritchiee: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Igbo/ekeremor..
Proud hybrid..

Oya start your analysis.. I position undecided

So you are Igbo and you are talking where your seniors are talking.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
RichBoy247:

This one go touch Asgard13 for body well grin
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by ThatFairGuy1: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people sef

Oga stop lying for every thread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Asgard13: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This one go touch Asgard13 for body well grin

Calm down gee...

Who send Tinubu... if saibu ... ordinary recharge card seller fit block am for talking to President and sealing villa against him...

He’s a nobody in power then

Hausa Fulani are in power , in government and in charge .... with all the whole Yoruba hype ... still Tinubu no near power or part of Nigeria present power brokers ... not even among cabal

Then he’s a nobody... for his son osibanjo has been reduced to toilet inspector and cleaner

It’s finish jare
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
aygbolly2:
I am not a fan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but in the political spheres of Nigeria, his relevance cannot be ignored. Tinubu has unarguably worked over the years to place himself in an esteemed position in the nation's political grid and he seems to maintain this position for the next couple of years.

All hates aside, he is evidently a great political leader whose energy can be said to have not been channeled in the right ways. He possesses enviable qualities such as being a goal getter, and someone who doesn't only make people but follow up with them to ensure their success and that is the reason why he is a dignified "political godfather". Many years down the lane, Tinubu has successfully trained, nurtured and deliver the following leaders who are still doing quite well, not only for themselves but also for the nation at large, as many would agree;

1. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN who was Tinubu's chief of staff and a former Lagos state governor. He is now a minister of the federal republic.

2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN who was Tinubu's commissioner for Justuce and Attorney General. Today, he is now the Vice President of Nigeria.

3. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's commissioner for works, he was the architect of modern Osun State and today he is Nigeria's minister of Interior.

4. Sunday Dare was Tinubu's SA/COS, today he is a Nigerian minister.

5. Babajide Sanwo-olu was Tinubu's commissioner for Commerce and Industry. Today, he is doing very well as the Lagos states'governor.

And many more in the lower and upper chambers of the national assembly.

Although, Tinubu is just one of those useless leaders of ours that have plunged our country into the pathetic state it is today but thinking objectively, I have discovered that the intense hate for this man is always coming from bitter tribalist, who will support other corrupt politicians but extensively crucify Tinubu because of the pain of the national relevance attached to someone not theirs.

All the same, we could only hope that God change Tinubu for good as he is an effortless route to the Nigeria dream, unequivocally speaking.
[/s]
Tinubu is a bastardd drug dealing vagabond.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:

Oga stop lying for every thread
[/s]
Re: Tinubu; That One Man That Can Effortlessly Change The Narrative by Toosure70: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Calm down gee...

Who send Tinubu... if saibu ... ordinary recharge card seller fit block am for talking to President and sealing villa against him...

He’s a nobody in power then

Hausa Fulani are in power , in government and in charge .... with all the whole Yoruba hype ... still Tinubu no near power or part of Nigeria present power brokers ... not even among cabal

Then he’s a nobody... for his son osibanjo has been reduced to toilet inspector and cleaner

It’s finish jare
if only yeast can produce one of BAT.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Who Dumped Obaseki Meet Ize-iyamu, / Nigeria Among Listed Failed State By Wikipedia / Edo 2020: Tinubu’s Empire Ends In S’west, Will Never Extend To Edo – CSO*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.