Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths (1095 Views)

2023: Run For President, Arewa Youth Forum Tell Kogi Governor / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Le124(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
By Dirisu Yakubu – Abuja The Arewa Youths for Peace and Security, AYPS, has stated that no amount of efforts put in by anyone can stop the emergence of All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as Nigeria’s next President “if it destined by God because only him gives power”. The group also condemned what they see as unfair attack on the former Lagos State governor by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige when the latter appeared before a House of Representatives adhoc committee earlier in the week. Ngige, a former governor of Anambra state had while fielding questions from the committee on alleged breach of Presidential directive in his suspension of the management of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, argued with Hon. James Faleke, reminding the latter that he was at the same level with his mentor and former governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu. Reacting to the development, however, President of the association, Alhaji Salisu Magaji chided Ngige for his outing saying “the clownish and uncivilized attitudes of some top government officials of the Buhari administration that obviously exhibit unpreparedness for the nitty-gritty and challenges of governance,” is becoming worrisome. The group, therefore, urged the minister to immediately apologize to the former Lagos state governor without further delay. Magaji accused the minister of condescending too low “by appearing at the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly only to exhibit traits comparable to those coming from a disoriented class
The Arewa youths in the statement quoted copiously Ngige’s words before the committee as saying in his argument with Faleke, a member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency: “I am a Lagos boy. You are just a small boy in Lagos. Look at this boy. Mushin boy is talking to VI (Victoria Island) boy. I live in Victoria Island. Look at Mushin boy from Kogi o. You are Ogbologbo. Just go. I no get time for you. Kilonshe e? (Meaning what is wrong with you in Yoruba). They further quoted Ngige as saying “Faleke they say is up to 60. I don’t know if you are near my age but I am at least seven years older than you. I’m sure. I am at the same age with your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju, and I was governor with him at the same time. He was a Senator. I was a Senator. I am a two time Minister. He is not a (two time) Minister.” Magaji condemned the tendency by officials of “the present government” to often attack Tinubu since his purported presidential aspiration became public knowledge despite his denial of such ambition. “The body language of this government is that it detest Tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria and are ready to stop him and the question is what are they afraid of?” the statement continued. They further advised those working against the purported aspiration to talk about issues instead of resorting to attack personalities who risked their lives fighting for the survival of democracy in the country.
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by CandyCandy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by SaintBeehot(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some people are running helter skelter cos their lord is loosing relevance grin

7 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
They will soon call them sponsored youths but they can believe the ones that favours them. Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by mrvitalis(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
They will soon call them sponsored youths but they can believe the ones that favours them. Hypocrites
We all know the top northern bodies over the years ...this is the first time we are hearing this group and u know it

8 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
tinubu will run for president of sw not nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Freestainworld(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
they have taken Arewa hemp because Indian hemp is too small for this kind of craze

5 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by flyingpig: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Losers!
Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Polchiz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
These guys are not smart.
Arewa Youths indeed.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:
tinubu will run for president of sw not nigeria.
E pain am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by dignity33: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
This Tinubu here Tinubu there is he a Yoruba God. A politician who eat and dine together to detriment of poor fellow Nigeria. And people are online ranting here and there for a man who never said anything about what Ngige said. If someone said to you that a small boy like you is not his mate to exchange words with you but your father, how does that an insult to your father or you? I guess the person who should have see it an insult is Faleke not Tinubu.
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
E pain am
these yoruba people sef.
una dey cry come dey accuse me wey no send for crying
try again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
“Those who seek to cast themselves as political Nostradamus are free to so engage their energies. I trust the discerning public will give the views of such eager seers the scant weight such divinations warrant."
—Asiwaju Tinubu (2020)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by flokii: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ngige wants to be president as per VI boy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Macphenson: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Okoo
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Snipper007: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Arewa youths abi Yoruba yoots?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by IamWonderful: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe you shaaay want the landlocked barren Mudslides people to commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by IamWonderful: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
dignity33:
This Tinubu here Tinubu there is he a Yoruba God. A politician who eat and dine together to detriment of poor fellow Nigeria. And people are online ranting here and there for a man who never said anything about what Ngige said. If someone said to you that a small boy like you is not his mate to exchange words with you but your father, how does that an insult to your father or you? I guess the person who should have see it an insult is Faleke not Tinubu.
Does Tinubu govern inviable Ebonyi at anytime?
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Amatarasha(f): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu has mouth odour he is not moving an inch

3 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by techmo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
cool

Go on Facebook , Arewa youths are saying the same.. they pledged there support to Tinubu for supporting their own when Ipobian rejected their candidacy

See ehn? Ngige , Nnamdi Kanu and other Ibo's unprovoked attacks on other leaders and other tribe would be their greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by techmo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Tinubu has mouth odour he is not moving an inch

Ok ma

3 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by MetaPhysical: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Check how the man take style denigrate Ibo. Chai! angry

Magaji accused the minister of condescending too low “by appearing at the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly only to exhibit traits comparable to those coming from a disoriented class
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by techmo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Check how the man take style denigrate Ibo. Chai! angry

smiley

Truth is bitter lol Abi Se won Paro ni

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by MetaPhysical: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

smiley

Truth is bitter lol Abi Se won Paro ni

Na true the man talk now. Na the way he code the message funny.

"A disoriented Class"!

He hit the nail on its head. Wallahi! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Heffalump(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
The real Arewa youth that I know don't give a bleep about Tinubu.

An average Hausa-Fulani man from the North will floor Tinubu any day in a presidential election. SS and SE will play the Mastercard! It's gonna be a game of ethical conscience undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by SaintBeehot(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

these yoruba people sef.

una dey cry come dey accuse me wey no send for crying

try again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Hotice085: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Highest MUMU
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by colorsofrainbow: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
If at all for anything,I'm glad that APC is tearing apart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lukeman Alleges Plot To Return Oshiomhole As APC Chairman. / Bayelsa: Court Of Appeal To Deliver Judgment On Diri’s Sack By Tribunal Friday / 2023: ‘we Should Push Tinubu To Be Greater Than Awolowo’, Says Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.