Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira (472 Views)

I Created A Forum That Loads Faster Than Nairaland / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Odepo: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
I thought having a WordPress site was too expensive for me, because I'm just a young and broke student.

Well, that's how I felt most times because I knew if I wanted to make money with blogging, then free hosting like blogger or wix wasn't going to cut it.
So, I literally went to work by googling how I can create a self hosted WordPress blog for a considerable low amount but I was disappointed with all what my search queries yielded.

For a moment, I said to myself that I would pend my dreams of becoming a blogger and just look for other means of providing for myself..

Why am I saying this?
I believe not only me has gone past this experience or phase when it seems like nothing is in your favour but its only when you stop trying, that's when u really failed but I never stop searching and I got what I wanted.

Enough of the pep talk sef, lol

But before I continue I would really love you guys to rate the site I created with just #2,400naira on a scale of 1/10.

So that I will be propelled to complete this post.

www.willsweb.com.ng

I have two contents only, because it's new

1 Like

Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Veiniously: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Odepo:
I thought having a WordPress site was too expensive for me, because I'm just a young and broke student.

Well, that's how I felt most times because I knew if I wanted to make money with blogging, then free hosting like blogger or wix wasn't going to cut it.
So, I literally went to work by googling how I can create a self hosted WordPress blog for a considerable low amount but I was disappointed with all what my search queries yielded.

For a moment, I said to myself that I would pend my dreams of becoming a blogger and just look for other means of providing for myself..

Why am I saying this?
I believe not only me has gone past this experience or phase when it seems like nothing is in your favour but its only when you stop trying, that's when u really failed but I never stop searching and I got what I wanted.

Enough of the pep talk sef, lol

But before I continue I would really love you guys to rate the site I created with just #2,400naira on a scale of 1/10.

www.willsweb.com.ng

Yours is expensive i created mine for 2000# and i can also create 400# own
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Is this a success story or motivational post?
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by telleyway: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Veiniously:

Yours is expensive i created mine for 2000# and i can also create 400# own
Can you share with the house?
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Veiniously: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
telleyway:

Can you share with the house?
OKAY am tired just coming back from work will make this simple just click on the host link below
https://truehost.com.ng/cloud/?aff=123
buy a domain xyz is 400# or dot com dot ng 1700# or dot com 2500#
you automaticaly get a 1 month free host and free WP installation and other softaculos
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by GodWrites: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Odepo:

Odepo

Your title is very misleading. You're yet to tell us how you were able to create a WordPress blog for #2,400.
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by kelechiodo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Odepo:
I thought having a WordPress site was too expensive

www.willsweb.com.ng

Check. Your site has been hacked. It seems you use a free hosting company. So much for #2400 site.
Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Veiniously: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
chai they have hacked your site too bad

1 Like

Re: How I Created A Wordpress Site For Just #2,400naira by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Veiniously:
chai they have hacked your site too bad
That's what u get when u use that kind of money for a website. I wanted to comment on it before i saw it. Go for the real deal or no deal at all. Somebody advertising a website of 25k How possible? Except maybe the hosting is for a month and the domain is extremely cheap. The business emails i created yesterday alone cost me almost 20k to setup just emails oo no web hosting and they're damn cheap compared to what i know and i also know they're secured, safe and reliable which is what matters most. All these boys offering cheap easy services are selling u unsecured nonsense. Except u don't intend to use it for any serious stuff sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build An Ecommerce Website / Statistics Of Tech Hubs In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.