Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

#bbnaija2020: Men Shouldn't Bbe Threatened By His Woman’s Wealth_prince Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Men Shouldn't Bbe Threatened By His Woman’s Wealth_prince Says (391 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: Men Shouldn't Bbe Threatened By His Woman’s Wealth_prince Says by the360report(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
A housemate of the Big Brother Naija Prince Enwerem has said that any man who feels threatened by the wealth of his woman has low self-esteem.
Prince advising his fellow men said that men shouldn’t feel proud to ask for money from their female partners when they are in need. According to the housemate of BBNaija 2020, if a man starts feeling threatened over how his woman makes money hastily then he is suffering from low self-esteem. Prince made this disclosure when having a conversation with his colleague Praise.
Source: https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/23/bbnaija-2020-any-man-who-feels-threatened-by-his-womans-wealth-has-low-self-esteem-prince-claimed/

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Shut Down Big Brother Naija / “I Will Never Ever Make A Bad Song” – Wizkid Brags / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni Opens Up On Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.