Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. (658 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
How can you show videos of the atrocities happening under your nose and say this is what would happen under Biden? What a foolish thing to do, giving away responsibility while at the same time taking away people's right to protest.

Michael Cohen who committed a crime just got his First Amendment rights protected by the courts. Think about it, Cohen is a felon. But you can take away First Amendment rights of your citizens like criminals because they protested with graffiti. Think, these protesters are not criminals in any law of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why are you killing yourself for trump matter?
The man owes you nothing, he certainly is unaware of your existence.

Your insults & attacks don't count.

Trump will be reelected, there is nothing your and ur likes can do about it...

Face your sh!thole! I mean nigga area wink

Obrigardo:

How can you show videos of the atrocities happening under your nose and say this is what would happen under Biden? What a foolish thing to do, giving away responsibility while at the same time taking away people's right to protest.

Michael Cohen who committed a crime just got his First Amendment rights protected by the courts. Think about it, Cohen is a felon. But you can take away First Amendment rights of your citizens like criminals because they protested with graffiti. Think, these protesters are not criminals in any law of the land.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Freestainworld(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
we are still battling with the Nigerian Hitler, and you are there talking about another man's country president, fear God oo
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Olominira(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Jamjoon:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
we are still battling with the Nigerian Hitler, and you are there talking about another man's country president, fear God oo

Lame and stale

Are you not in foreign affairs segment Mr I know it all?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Jamjoon:

I don't give a damn about the fool, I pray he dies and get buried like his COVID casualties

But the fact is that you are the one he doesn't give a fûck about, you who claim to support a criminal. I could care less tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Subduer: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pres Trump will WIN re-erection in November whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Originality007: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Olominira post=92039818][s][/quote][/s]

grin get a life
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Originality007: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:

[/s]

Ur frustration has not begin, just wait till trump will b relected grin
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Trump has lost credibilites and he is likely not coming back.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Originality007: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
mysticwarrior:

Election dont work that way grin
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

with double digits point behind Biden and none of his pivot is working
Only fools have joy in what has not yet happen
while being devoid of current reality
Only fools beat their chest like they know something when they as empty nd illiterate
you are that fool, the stubborn uninformed ignorant dolt

3 Likes

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Originality007:

Election dont work that way grin

shut your trap, it only takes the Senate to pass the voting rights bill veto proof and most lazy pool workers in republican states and counties will be reformed and there wont be no hint of voter suppression anywhere
dont tell me vote does not count because Hillary won the popular vote
The supreme court just validated the law that states can punish electoral college voters who vote due to bias
This means states have become proactive by getting ahead of the curve
electoral college voters must follow the will of the people, which means they will vote according to the popular vote in all party lines

Dont you only worry about the Democrats, i for one was a republican,
what you should be worried about is republicans who re breaking from trump in droves

But you wont know or care to find out, small minded dart
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Obrigardo: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Subduer:

grin grin grin
so bad melanie cant guarantee that
divorce after his pres. is over cheesy
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Originality007: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:

with double digits point behind Biden and none of his pivot is working
Only fools have joy in what has not yet happen
while being devoid of current reality
Only fools beat their chest like they know something when they as empty nd illiterate
you are that fool, the stubborn uninformed ignorant dolt
[/s]

grin u are frustrated, am not responding for your agony grin
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by dermmy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lmao grin grin
A military General was trying to shake his hand and he saluted. Can you decipher the look on that General's face grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by dermmy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Tolexy na you and Daddysidhan go reelect Trump? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Originality007: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
dermmy:

Tolexy na you and Daddysidhan go reelect Trump? grin grin

lolz.....E go shock you grin

Nov is closer than u think
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Cousin9999: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2020
mysticwarrior:

Most Americans (over 70%) are racist whites. They're also too stupid to understand that the wealthy/rich are increasing the wealth gap to bizarre extremes, regardless of color. They will gladly put Trump back in because racism is basically their culture.

That said, Trump is at least doing one thing right, something no other president will do that definitely helps America: keeping Mexicans and Indians out. That one thing is powerful, so powerful that the wealthy/rich may keep him out of office because he threatens their efforts to impoverish more Americans.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by orisa37: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2020
TRUMP isn't. Trump is a Manager of men and methods. Trump is a Business Man and a Politician.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by orisa37: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Jamjoon:

Bigger Idiot.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's very obvious.

orisa37:

orisa37 is the biggest Idiot.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by orisa37: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Jamjoon too is a Silly Idiot.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by jumper524(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
there's a reason the post is under foreign affairs.
you should have stocked to the section that bothers you.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
FOOL it's very obvious...

Idiocy runs in your useless family...

orisa37:
orisa37, his papa and mama are Silly Idiots.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Obrigardo:

I don't give a damn about the fool, I pray he dies and get buried like his COVID casualties

But the fact is that you are the one he doesn't give a fûck about, you who claim to support a criminal. I could care less tongue

Take it easy, why must you kill yourself? shocked

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Obrigardo:

Don't be a Lem. If Trump is a classic idiot what would you say about his voters? cheesy

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Obrigardo:

Keep digging your own grave. cool

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Subduer:

With the way these Leftist are going I think they would not be able to cope if Trump is re-elected, they might burn the whole country down.

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by orisa37: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2020
I didn't say that.
Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by orisa37: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Jamjoon:
It's very obvious that jamjoon is that also.

Re: Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why.. by joyandfaith: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cousin9999:

Most Americans (over 70%) are racist whites. They're also too stupid to understand that the wealthy/rich are increasing the wealth gap to bizarre extremes, regardless of color. They will gladly put Trump back in because racism is basically their culture.

That said, Trump is at least doing one thing right, something no other president will do that definitely helps America: keeping Mexicans and Indians out. That one thing is powerful, so powerful that the wealthy/rich may keep him out of office because he threatens their efforts to impoverish more Americans.
racism is real in US just as tribalism is real to US.if you are tribalistic and you tagged trump and other whites racists, you must be an idiot. both racism and tribalism are devisive elements in any country.

(1) (Reply)

Siri Is Trending Here In United States / Every Trump Election Lawsuit / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.