Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers (522 Views)

Don't Share The Video Of Boko Haram Shooting The 5 Aid Workers - Reno Omokri / Nigerian Govt Condemns Execution Of Nigerian In Saudi / Buhari’s Govt Ignored Intelligence Warnings About Boko Haram, Says S’african Mer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Jnewsreporters: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the murder of five aid workers who were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno State.

President Buhari in a statement through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said his government will continue to do all it can to ensure that every remaining vestige of Boko Haram is wiped out completely from northeastern Nigeria.

The President’s statement comes few hours after a video surfaced online showing the execution of five persons by masked men in military camouflage, suspected to be Boko Haram fighters.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/07/I-ll-wipe-out-boko-haram-says-buhari-as.html

Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Emmacolinho(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Story
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by techmo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yen Yen Yen
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by ProfOlu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jnewsreporters:
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the murder of five aid workers who were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno State.

President Buhari in a statement through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said his government will continue to do all it can to ensure that every remaining vestige of Boko Haram is wiped out completely from northeastern Nigeria.

The President’s statement comes few hours after a video surfaced online showing the execution of five persons by masked men in military camouflage, suspected to be Boko Haram fighters.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/07/I-ll-wipe-out-boko-haram-says-buhari-as.html

Incompetence is synonymous to Buhari
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Razzness(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2020
The only thing he has succeded in wipping out is peace and happiness in nigeria.
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Mysticwebb: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Always "I will" as if he is still campaigning.
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by ThiagoKid(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2020
You are a Mumu man
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by vanida6: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2020
See em dry head undecided mtcheeew
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by realstars: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2020
We All Know He Will Wipe Them Technically.

1 Like

Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by junketer(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Government of "I will". Bokoharam is getting braver because they know that bubu is a dunce.

1 Like

Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by orisa37: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2020
BETTER SAID THAN DONE. WE URGE YOU PLEASE TO DO SO.
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by illicit(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2020
stfu
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by helinues: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
When
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Integrityfarms(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2020
It's too painful that a nation which prides its soldiers as one of the best in Africa have lost power in the hands of a few bokoharam members, that's less than a Full Division of our army. My heart bleeds.

Do you know that Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa? Do you also know that it is ranked 27th-largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 24th-largest in terms of purchasing power parity, yet we are the poverty capital of the world with 94.4 million people (which are increasing daily) living in abject poverty, of which most are youths?

Unfortunately, this is a country where a person steals billions of Naira and say it was swallowed by a snake, a country where an individual and his cohorts will steal money meant for the citizens and poor masses who do not have anything or anyone to run to and he burns a whole building in order to hide evidence.

Nigerian Youths for how long are we going to continue in this? For how long are we going to keep quiet, for how long are we going to watch these men toy with our future and that of our born and unborn children? Its time to say enough is enough.

Join hands with us let's stop this nonsense and birth a New Nigeria.

#ourfutureisnow

To join us check my signature
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by Matchingsquad10: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Presido, just making mouth upandan
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Not again grin

What are you waiting for since 5 years now?
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by MisterFelix1(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2020
This is just for the camera. He's probably going to congratulate his brothersHaram behind the scene after now. Yeye dey smell. I for like make this Hushpuppi colleagues @ https://hostboz.com use una cashout sef.
Re: I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers by jonsnow12(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Lolz grin grin grin grin
Baba, we don hear

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Condemns Attack At Oba’s Palace, Fingers APC, Ize-iyamu, Oshiomhole / Nigeria Among Listed Failed State By Wikipedia / Edo 2020: Tinubu’s Empire Ends In S’west, Will Never Extend To Edo – CSO*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.