Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Gimme Some Place Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PARTYNEXTDOOR - Gimme Some Place Lyrics (152 Views)

“APC Rip Me, Dem No Gimme Balance” – Portable Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Mean To / Does Singing " Gimme Love By Seyi Shay ft RunTown" Makes Me Look sex starved? / 'come Gimme A Hug' - Singer Victoria Kimani Rocks Sexy Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Gimme Some Place Lyrics by Getniceolumide(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
[url]MEEKLYRICS.COM[/url]

PARTYNEXTDOOR – Gimme Some Place Lyrics

[Intro: PARTYNEXTDOOR]
You, girl, you
You, girl, you

[Chorus: PARTYNEXTDOOR]
Baby, gimme some play (Some play, yeah)
Shoutout to the fuckin’ DJ, for real
‘Cause he finally played somethin’ that gon’ tell you how I really feel (Yeah, yeah)
Tryin to take you home and wrap the D, though (Tryin’ to take you home)
Tryin to take you home and wrap the D, though
You was me everything
I don’t need anything but you, yeah, yeah
I told you everything.....

READ FULL LYRICS HERE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Don’t Like Flowers, Give Them Money – Anita Joseph (video) / J. Dukes / Isé  Òlúwa By Sunkanmi Vaughan (produced By Freestuffsng.com Music Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.