Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M (825 Views)

Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Safety
Re: M by spinna: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
No source?

How long will all this rubbish continue..God please send judgement on the wicked fire more arrows at all of them. And raise for us a good leader.

'Phiting kwarruphsion' was what this govt sold to come to power. Many of my gullible friends fell for it..but i remembered Fela's warning about the man

1 Like

Re: M by RIHMEEK(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Smh

Re: M by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2020
spinna:
No source?

How long will all this rubbish continue..God please send judgement on the wicked fire more arrows at all of them. And raise for us a good leader.

'Phiting kwarruphsion' was what this govt sold to come to power. Many of my gullible friends fell for it..but i remembered Fela's warning about the man

The source wants to remain anonymous. Do your research you will find out that this story adds up. This is an eye opener for Nigerians.
Re: M by RuddyFusion(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2020
It would have been good to share the links to some of the expose by this US based journalist
Re: M by speak2bella(f): 1:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: M by ThiagoKid(m): 4:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Hmm

Audio mourning sef

Buh the man sef

Seems all this politicians or whatever don't think
Re: M by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It would have been good to share the links to some of the expose by this US based journalist

I have place the proof links with the post.
Re: M by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2020
spinna:
No source?

I have place the proof links with the story
Re: M by RuddyFusion(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2020
CharlexGroup:

I have place the proof links with the story

Ok have seen those ...what of the Washington post or Daily Mail posts links
Re: M by EarthScience9ja: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Earth will be ruled by advance life outside our planet.

On different occasions while traveling to space, astronauts has sighted SpaceCraft like objects which is 100% not debris (because they changes direction and most time, follows our spacecraft for minutes <20minutes or less>.

The government and scientists knew somehow, our home (earth) is being monitored. But due to lack of concrete evidence to back up this claim, the conclusion of our planet being monitored has remain a secret from the public. This is not to create panic among humans.

If 666 will happen as said in the bible, it has nothing to do with God/Jesus. It's an attack from more advance life in space to conquer earth and enslave it.

(1) (Reply)

How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos / Could This Be The Aisha Yusufu's Charge to Nigerian Youths That Worked / Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be Endsars Protest Leader (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.