Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

New Jam!!! As Rema Hints Of A Collaboration With Kwesi Arthur In The Works - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Jam!!! As Rema Hints Of A Collaboration With Kwesi Arthur In The Works (196 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid / Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Jam!!! As Rema Hints Of A Collaboration With Kwesi Arthur In The Works by Prinzlouis: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Multi-talented Afrobeat singer, Rema has disclosed that he has some unreleased song with Ghanaian afrobeat singer, Kwesi Arthur that is yet to see the light of the day.

The ‘lady crooner’ was engaged in a phone conversation with the Dryve of Your Lyfe show on YFM, where he revealed that the duo recorded a song while in a hotel room somewhere in 2019.

He was quizzed on when he plans on releasing the track and he replied:

“I no fit leak am now. I can’t say but let’s watch out”.

He went on to reveal that he plans on working with Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie on some projects.

https://efetunes.com/new-jam-as-rema-hints-of-a-collaboration-with-kwesi-arthur-in-the-works/

(1) (Reply)

Official Video: Fireboy DML - Eli •••• / Alok X Martin Jensen X Jason Derulo – Don’t Cry For Me Lyrics / MUSIC: Nasty C – Palm Trees •••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.