Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Using This Newly Launched Platform - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Using This Newly Launched Platform (640 Views)

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Using This Newly Launched Platform by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2020
A New Platform Has Just Been launched to help Rising Businesses get more visibility online.

The Platform Is also Free to use.

The platform name is- WASSAP VIEWS

with URL: https://wassapviews.com

We all know that as a result of the pandemic in 2020, most business were forced to operate virtually, causing rise in social media usage,

people have been forced to advertise their business on their facebook feed and also Whatsapp status,

From my research,

This Platform was launched in JULY 2020 with the aim to close that gap and Help people all over the world expand their whatsapp contacts, whatsapp views easily.

The website seems to be SSL certified and secured

With a very responsive customer support.

This platform appears to be the beginning an evolution to the Whatsapp marketing industry.

This Is all for Now,

Re: How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Using This Newly Launched Platform by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2020
More Photos

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 4GB Extra Data When You Subscribe To Any Of These MTN Data Plans / Zte Ba610t @7k / Samsung S8 Duos...60k.. sold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.