Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance (40029 Views)

Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi / #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by vizzyswagh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
He's good tho
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by BF69BF: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Devilish show

Change the channel
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you also not a space booker? grin

Awon spacebooker in cheif
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by gungab(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeenh!

Go man
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by KossyKiss97(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
N
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Openbusiness4: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
All this Nigerian songs share. nothing new. just full of garbages. while I listen to my Sisqo "Unleash the dragon "here. we love good music .
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Lionearn1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:
This show has started hitting front page...we won't have peace for the next few months undecided
��
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by weIMPORT: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
omo ologo
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:
This show has started hitting front page...we won't have peace for the next few months undecided

With corona still raging, make that the rest of this year undecided
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Shakaranews2020: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Love him.
Meanwhile, watch the interesting SHAME to Fame story of Laycon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8-dQoVJwc
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Starz825(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
BF69BF:
I think this guy will win this show. He's always selling himself at the slightest opportunity, making good use of the platform to reach wide audience. I'll vote him when the time comes.

#TeamLaycon iCON
He doesn't really need to win the show...
He already won the show even before the show ended..if u know what I mean
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Akhirastriver(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Na person wey her bum bum be lyk tomatoes basket Una go still vote for grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by filleSouriante(f): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
I dedicate this FTC to

Myself grin

Ur selfish aswear. U should have dedicate it to your network provider grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by bizhop01: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
BF69BF:
I think this guy will win this show. He's always selling himself at the slightest opportunity, making good use of the platform to reach wide audience. I'll vote him when the time comes.

#TeamLaycon iCON
Food is ready tongue
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by porthouse7(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
I also underrate Dis guy @ first... So now am fan
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Siramen2001(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
This small boy go go far poop let pray for him oooo
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:
I checked other "useful" threads that also hit front page but didn't see your comment. Your love for bbnaija has no bound!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Femeto: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fierce kor. Ariwo ko ni music o.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by emmy512: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Been hearing of this laycon guy over and over again untill today i sat to watch bbnaija and laycon in a discussion with other housemates gave a story of how america came to be a wealthy nation and great.
The moment he mentioned Carnegie, Rockefeller, henry ford,jp morgan and explained their contributions, pros and cons i just fell in love with his knowledge base.
He's well informed and that documentary was a 10 part series so for him to know all that meant he watched all of it and understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
francesco01:
All this Nigerian songs share. nothing new. just full of garbages. while I listen to my Sisqo "Unleash the dragon "here. we love good music .

Old music
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Goodman247: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Misplaced priorities, even in this covid 19 period, why can't they organise economic entrepreneurship competition
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by AlmaIganishire: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
This laycon guy, got talent for reals. For you want to vote, use *444# to recharge. It’s so fascinating to use
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by umarshehu58(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thats good

Checkout my thread for an apple ipad mini 2 deal
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by stanliwise(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by three33: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:
cool

Street Nigga selling himself, he knows he has nothing to fall back on, Atleast he would get more clicks on YouTube and earn something even if he losses to big breast , big yansh girls or rich boys

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Annie001: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hoodgod:
wack jam!!
If that music is wack to you .see a doctor
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by Amsickindahead: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
I think him kipin da house lively issa big one for him n a strategy to kip da house n Nigerians entertain..He will last
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by hiziko22: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance by hiziko22: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ijebu fingerlings & juvenile for sale @ affordable price. Smoked catfish for sale @ cheaper price. 1 carton (24pcs)- #10000, 12pcs-#5000. Location: mowe. DM 09031939140

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Ademoye Wins AMVCA Best Actress In A Comedy/tv Series / BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye / Throwback Of Gifty In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.