Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Please How Do I Go About This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Go About This. (267 Views)

⭐⭐ Follow Me As I Go From ₦1500 To ₦100,000 In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Go About This. by Lawsaite: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders. I'm faced with a situation. I recently landed on a thought that might be a very good option for banks to explore. Like a possible service they could start rendering and be making earnings. Please how do I go about bringing it to their attention and possibly getting paid?
Re: Please How Do I Go About This. by adelnehis(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Approach some popular micro finance banks first and pitch to them
Make sure they make any concerns they have clear to you.

If they don't like it, ask them the reason. If you can work on that, apply more microfinance banks
If the service works well in the banks then first gen banks can take it up
Re: Please How Do I Go About This. by blackpanthar: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Lawsaite:
Good day fellow nairalanders. I'm faced with a situation. I recently landed on a thought that might be a very good option for banks to explore. Like a possible service they could start rendering and be making earnings. Please how do I go about bringing it to their attention and possibly getting paid?

Get a lawyer first o, to avoid stories that touch.
Pitch your idea and ensure you record the whole thing.

Make sure its the hq of the banks you go to else no one may take you serious.

Just incase they steal your idea, you can slam them with a lawsuit worth millions
Re: Please How Do I Go About This. by Lawsaite: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Okay, lawyer? Is it necessary? Lalasticlacla please help. I need seasoned Ideas

(1) (Reply)

Verify Your US, Canada And UK Accounts / . / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.