Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige (415 Views)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Retired Veterans Protesting In Abuja / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by Informer155(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Looking at the pictures of unclad Women crying In Kaduna today I concluded that Elrufai can never become the President of this Country

The constant rate of killings in Kaduna state has been one of the major issues in the country. It's heartbreaking to see the high number of people dying daily. Southern Kaduna has been witnessing more ethno-religious violence than any region in Nigeria. And all this happened under the very eyes of their Governor, Elrufai.

Today, a rare and touching incident happened in Kaduna state, as women gathered themselves to protest against the constant killings going on in Kaduna, Southern Kaduna to be precise.

One sad and heartbreaking thing about them is; they were Naked on the street, crying and yelling. I felt their pain, and this made me conclude that Elrufai can never become the President of Nigeria.

This article is my opinion and I will show you three reasons why I said Elrufai can never become the president of Nigeria after I saw those pictures of young, old, and married women protesting.

ThESE ARE MY REASONS

1-If a Man can not take Care of a State how much of a Country;

you will believe with me that anybody that cannot manage his home cannot lead people nor become the head over them no matter how great or intelligent he is.

Governor Elrufai is watching all this constant killing in his state for a very long time and nothing was done about it. Instead, the killing rate kept going high every day. Is the Kaduna state too big for him to control? if he can't control a small society like Kaduna how much of Nigeria at large? Can we even trust him with the future Read more>> https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8ad68ae607d04aba220862ca8b18e6eb&news_entry_id=s58ca43f8200723en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SEARCH_NEWS_TOP_fcec0d85-45a6-4835-a8ac-f6a0cfc1a268&from=news

Re: Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by SmartProf(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
There is no greater agony than living in a country where killings, violence, pain, suffering, unemployment, poverty, etc., is a norm...those exempted are mostly rogues in govt. The agony of living, is waiting for a change that never comes...Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by EagleNest(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Whatever a man sows so shall he reap! BTW 2023 is still far away, and we have not forced them to account for the past few years.
Re: Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by vanida6: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2020
This protest should continue till Buhari touched down to the nation shores, so that the spiritual implementation can be more impactful.
Re: Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by samincredible44(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
buhari will prefer this guy to be successor.someone who derive joy in seeing people suffer
Re: Naked Women Protesting In Kaduna: Elrufai Can Never Become The President Of Nige by Blankstare(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2020
I can't imagine what they have passed through...

(1) (Reply)

ONDO DECIDES 2020: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In Ondo SDP / This Is What Happens When You Don’t See Every Wild Creature As Game / NSITF Probe:middle Belt Group Berates Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.