Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths (1030 Views)

2023: Run For President, Arewa Youth Forum Tell Kogi Governor / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by farem: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
2023: No amount of efforts can stop Tinubu as next president ― Arewa Youths

ON JULY 23, 20204:17 PMIN POLITICS
By Dirisu Yakubu – Abuja
The Arewa Youths for Peace and Security, AYPS, has stated that no amount of efforts put in by anyone can stop the emergence of All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as Nigeria’s next President “if it destined by God because only him gives power”.

The group also condemned what they see as unfair attack on the former Lagos State governor by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige when the latter appeared before a House of Representatives adhoc committee earlier in the week.

Ngige, a former governor of Anambra state had while fielding questions from the committee on alleged breach of Presidential directive in his suspension of the management of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, argued with Hon. James Faleke, reminding the latter that he was at the same level with his mentor and former governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu.

Reacting to the development, however, President of the association, Alhaji Salisu Magaji chided Ngige for his outing saying “the clownish and uncivilized attitudes of some top government officials of the Buhari administration that obviously exhibit unpreparedness for the nitty-gritty and challenges of governance,” is becoming worrisome.

The group, therefore, urged the minister to immediately apologize to the former Lagos state governor without further delay.

Magaji accused the minister of condescending too low “by appearing at the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly only to exhibit traits comparable to those coming from a disoriented class.”

ALSO READ: 2023: Igbo group tackles Arewa youth leader over power shift
The Arewa youths in the statement quoted copiously Ngige’s words before the committee as saying in his argument with Faleke, a member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency: “I am a Lagos boy. You are just a small boy in Lagos. Look at this boy. Mushin boy is talking to VI (Victoria Island) boy. I live in Victoria Island. Look at Mushin boy from Kogi o. You are Ogbologbo. Just go. I no get time for you. Kilonshe e? (Meaning what is wrong with you in Yoruba).

They further quoted Ngige as saying “Faleke they say is up to 60. I don’t know if you are near my age but I am at least seven years older than you. I’m sure. I am at the same age with your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju, and I was governor with him at the same time. He was a Senator. I was a Senator. I am a two time Minister. He is not a (two time) Minister.”

Magaji condemned the tendency by officials of “the present government” to often attack Tinubu since his purported presidential aspiration became public knowledge despite his denial of such ambition.

“The body language of this government is that it detest Tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria and are ready to stop him and the question is what are they afraid of?” the statement continued.

They further advised those working against the purported aspiration to talk about issues instead of resorting to attack personalities who risked their lives fighting for the survival of democracy in the country.

Vanguard News Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/2023-no-amount-of-efforts-can-stop-tinubu-as-next-president-%25E2%2580%2595-arewa-youths/amp/

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Brandstudio01: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
You want to ask yourself what is these people still looking for after all the money they've already gotten

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by tobidipity(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Both Arewa youths and Tinubu are all mad

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by izzou(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
But Tinubu has not said anything about intending to become President naa?

Development Commissions are siphoning Billions, but na 2023 be our headache.

This country is a million miles away from getting better

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by SarkinYarki: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin Arewa youths collect your share of the Bullion van and enjoys cheesy it's allowed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by ThiagoKid(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Some people are coming to masturbate on this thread...

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by tempest01(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
farem:

By Dirisu Yakubu – Abuja
The Arewa Youths for Peace and Security, AYPS, has stated that no amount of efforts put in by anyone can stop the emergence of All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as Nigeria’s next President “if it destined by God because only him gives power”.

They further advised those working against the purported aspiration to talk about issues instead of resorting to attack personalities who risked their lives fighting for the survival of democracy in the country.

Vanguard News Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/2023-no-amount-of-efforts-can-stop-tinubu-as-next-president-%25E2%2580%2595-arewa-youths/amp/

Vanguard online has become a propaganda outlet for hire. Anyone can assume any identity and push their propaganda to them and they'll gladly take the business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Haywhysat: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by techmo(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2020
cool

Nice one

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
This is just 2020 but people have decided the future of the country already

3 Likes

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
tempest01:

Vanguard has become a propaganda outlet for hire. Anyone can assume any identity and push their propaganda to them and they'll gladly take the business.
is thats Why you go just qoute the whole post
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by juman(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
We need common man like us as president.
We need sowore as president.
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Udoskybest: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
As much as I love drama, this shit won't be funny
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2020
This "Group" propaganda formats is stale....

What concerns the North with Tinubu and Ngige banters?
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by tempest01(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
is thats Why you go just qoute the whole post

Sorry
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by slivertongue: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2020
which northern youth? we are busy fighting for our lives in the hands of armed criminal elements. we will speak after surviving GMB and his hedonists
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Superwave: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You want to ask yourself what is these people still looking for after all the money they've already gotten

Same thing cursed thieves like Peter Obi, Umahi Abaribe Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji are looking for.
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Mylove55(f): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
hmm, ipob will not like this
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by DaInferno(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
arewa dey everywhere for naija abi?
the day I will drop vote for this man, make motor just jam me for there
Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by Charmingrascal(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
farem:

By Dirisu Yakubu – Abuja

The group also condemned what they see as unfair attack on the former Lagos State governor by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige when the latter appeared before a House of Representatives adhoc committee earlier in the week.

Ngige, a former governor of Anambra state had while fielding questions from the committee on alleged breach of Presidential directive in his suspension of the management of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, argued with Hon. James Faleke, reminding the latter that he was at the same level with his mentor and former governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu.

Reacting to the development, however, President of the association, Alhaji Salisu Magaji chided Ngige for his outing saying “the clownish and uncivilized attitudes of some top government officials of the Buhari administration that obviously exhibit unpreparedness for the nitty-gritty and challenges of governance,” is becoming worrisome.

The group, therefore, urged the minister to immediately apologize to the former Lagos state governor without further delay.

Magaji accused the minister of condescending too low “by appearing at the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly only to exhibit traits comparable to those coming from a disoriented class.”

ALSO READ: 2023: Igbo group tackles Arewa youth leader over power shift
The Arewa youths in the statement quoted copiously Ngige’s words before the committee as saying in his argument with Faleke, a member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency: “I am a Lagos boy. You are just a small boy in Lagos. Look at this boy. Mushin boy is talking to VI (Victoria Island) boy. I live in Victoria Island. Look at Mushin boy from Kogi o. You are Ogbologbo. Just go. I no get time for you. Kilonshe e? (Meaning what is wrong with you in Yoruba).

They further quoted Ngige as saying “Faleke they say is up to 60. I don’t know if you are near my age but I am at least seven years older than you. I’m sure. I am at the same age with your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju, and I was governor with him at the same time. He was a Senator. I was a Senator. I am a two time Minister. He is not a (two time) Minister.”

Magaji condemned the tendency by officials of “the present government” to often attack Tinubu since his purported presidential aspiration became public knowledge despite his denial of such ambition.

“The body language of this government is that it detest Tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria and are ready to stop him and the question is what are they afraid of?” the statement continued.

Vanguard News Nigeria.

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by SuperStriker: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths by cocolacec(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Asiwaju the next President of the federation of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Vp Osinbajo, Auditor-general Illegally Drew N10 Billion From Tsa / NCDMB Towers: 5 Quick Facts About The Tallest Building In Bayelsa / Ize-Iyamu Donates ₦4.5 Million For Electrification in Ebori (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.