Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Think Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date Said Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date Said Toke Makinwa (166 Views)

Dj Cuppy On The Run After Her Date Said His Nigerian / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date Said Toke Makinwa by Naijafixed: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

Each time I see people who’ve been married for 10 years and more, I can’t lie I respect them BIG, for holding it together and not losing it, it is a lot of work and I wish many people were more honest about that journey of marriage.

I think marriage should have an expiry and subject to renewal clause after a certain number of years, like the way we renew agreements tO people should be allowed to look back on time out in, grade themselves and hit the renewal button if they can still stand each other

Read more :https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/22/bobrisky-on-her-instagram-page-revealed-his-3-favorite-housemates-and-swears-to-help-them-smell-the-grand-price/

Re: I Think Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date Said Toke Makinwa by Hezzyluv: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2020
If there is threat to life, just find your way
Re: I Think Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date Said Toke Makinwa by warem(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Marriage expert extraordinaire

(1) (Reply)

Funnyvideo: Which Kind Confusion Is This, Oh Lord? (pls Subscribe) / How To Support The Latest Gists In Serving You Better / Huge Fire Breaks Out In Birmingham And Over 100 Firefighters Battle To Put It Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.