Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters (220 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / Edo PDP To Ize-Iyamu: Your Decision To Pursue Pre-Election Matters Will Fail / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm tired of seeing any small news of Edo election making front page, and stop creating topics upon topics about an election we know how it's going to end.

Obaseki is a goner and nothing will change that. It's just a matter of time to swear in ize iyamu in.
Re: Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters by onward4life(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm tired of seeing any small news of Edo election making front page, and stop creating topics upon topics about an election we know how it's going to end.

Obaseki is a goner and nothing will change that. It's just a matter of time to swear in ize iyamu in.

Ok let's end it
My ppo say any where multi tribes are gathered Bendel man is the eldest no matter his age...

Like if.........Edo na Edo to an fro.

Share if.......Yorubas are the traditional guardians of Edo.
Re: Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters by Seerade029: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2020
onward4life:

Ok let's end it
My ppo say any where multi tribes are gathered Bendel man is the eldest no matter his age...

Like if.........Edo na Edo to an fro.

Share if.......Yorubas are the traditional guardians of Edo.

What has Yoruba got to do with this

Can't you guys do without us?
The last time I check, Edo isn't a Yoruba land.

Re: Stop Disturbing Nairaland With Edo Election Matters by onward4life(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Seerade029:

What has Yoruba got to do with this

Can't you guys do without us?
The last time I check, Edo isn't a Yoruba land.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Teaches Ethical Principles At Eleventh Synod Of The Anglican Diocese / Edo Is Tired Of Fake Promises / Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Election- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.