Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Looking At Building A Side Income With Little Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking At Building A Side Income With Little Capital? (142 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Building A Side Income With Little Capital? by DanteAutos(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2020
We all know the hassles of Life can be draining right?

Especially when you think about starting a business and you realize you need a Humumgus Capital Well.... I’ve got News for you

You can Now start a Business with as little as NGN5000

Let’s Digress a little.....

EVERYONE WANTS TO SMELL GOOD

I MEAN EEVVERYYONNEE

I know you agree with me on this one.... But not all can affford expensive perfumes.

Now you can sell Oil Perfumes of two Packs or more an get almost 3x your INITIAL- Capital

Contact of supplier: 08067595891

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Top 5 Bitcoin Wallets: Beware Of Bitcoin Fraud / Take Your Business Online And Make Profit / 40 Feet Containers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.