Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price (861 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Buy Cow Directly From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by isaacoco1: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for #19,500 and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin for #16,500 and a bag of Potatoes for #11,000 ALL PRICE INCLUDES TRANSPORT FEE TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA)

call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriendOkay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for #19,500 and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin for #16,500 and a bag of Potatoes for #11,000 ALL PRICE INCLUDES TRANSPORT FEE TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA)

call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend
Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...

call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend

Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by IamAsiri: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
@shariff, please take note.
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by shariff84: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
IamAsiri:
@shariff, please take note.
thank u
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by lereinter(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do you do pay after delivery?
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by IamAsiri: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by shariff84: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
isaacoco1:

call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriendOkay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...

call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and I@URadioBoyFriend
am sorry,he is also one of my customer,we just spoke
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by lereinter(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
IamAsiri:

This guy is a scammer. The person that he used his pictures just responded. Be careful of this person.

Who
Re: I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price by isaacoco1: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
shariff84:
am sorry,he is also one of my customer,we just spoke

Thank you Shariff, I really appreciate the fact that you cleared the wave... God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

Get NPK Fertilizers At #5500 Per Bag. / New Agricultural Website In Nigeria - The Future Of Agriculture / Starting Up A Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.